– I actually just got a
text from Chris Akrigg. – I’ve just had a text from Steve Peat. – Me and Neil are on fire. What are you guys doing? Who are these guys? Doddy, stop looking at Christmas jumpers. Right, it’s time for the Dirt Shed Show, and today we’ve got a challenge for you. Yes. We’re gonna start putting the pressure on. It’s all happening. Are you guys ready? – Yes.
– Yes. – Yeah. – Right, let’s do it. (rock music) (gears turning) Right, we’re getting
straight into it this week. We wanna try and get you guys doing something new on your bike
because new experiences. That’s how you improve. And it’s all because Blake,
you’ve been doing something new. – I have, yeah. I’ve rode a Fat Bike. – Whoa.
– Yes. – It is insane. I was, totally blew my mind on
how I look at Fat Bikes now. They roll super fast. – Really?
– I’ve been telling ya. I’ve been telling ya. – [Blake] They got so much grip. And they can do certain tricks. – [Doddy] Would you be seen
out riding it in public? – Neil, over to you, Neil. Because didn’t you ride yours into work? – I commuted to work on my Fat Bike once. You wouldn’t believe the views I got. People were just like, what the… WTF is that? And I was quite embarrassed
actually, to be honest. – Oh! So something new is not necessarily gonna bring you the greatest moment but it’s definitely gonna
bring you a good memory. Doddy, ever try something new on bikes you wish you had, or hadn’t, done sooner? – E-bikes actually. – [Martyn] Of course you’re
gonna be really controversial. – [Doddy] No, no, wasn’t, no,
I dug my heels in and was, (blows raspberry) what’s the point? It’s cheating. – Right, and you love–
– But their driver? Oh my God, they’re amazing. – And yourself, Martyn? – What have I tried that I think really, really blew my mind on bikes? Roadbikes.
– Oh yup. – Roadbikes. Obviously I like to back flip a roadbike but I genuinely remember the
first time I got on a roadbike. It changed my perception, actually. Cause I thought, what a load of geeks. Turns out I was right about the people, wrong about the bikes. They’re good.
– Yeah. – They’re good. So my challenge to you this
week is try something new. We wanna hear about what you’ve done. It could be your mate’s bike, a new trail. If you can get your hands
on a Fat Bike, give it a go. – Go on, go on.
– E-bike, definitely. That’ll make you laugh.
– Yes. – Get in something new and
then we wanna hear about it in the comments section down below. That’s your challenge. Let’s get into the news. (rock riff) – The news, I’ll get you
boys all involved in this. We’ll talk about Rampage. That’s the big news.
– Ooh yes. – I’ve seen Kurt Sorge took his third win, which I thought was fair enough. – [Doddy] It was a solid run. – [Neil] It’s a judged event so it’s always up for a bit of a debate but I thought Kurt Sorge’s run was amazing. – [Martyn] I didn’t think
there was a bad run, actually. That hill is nuts. It’s just, it’s scary. There’s so many big tricks coming down. I mean, there’s a double flip front flip, pretty exciting and that was my favourite. – That’s amazing right, yeah. – Brandon Semenuk struggled a little bit. He had a really good run
going on his first run, then sorta landed a bit
funny and overshot that berm. Obviously trying to repeat
that on the second one. Didn’t get that 360 Knack. It was just a dangler, I think probably. – Ooh yeah yeah, favourite moments, Blake? – I think it was Van
Steenburgen where he does that Acid Drop down that huge
drop into a huge shoot. That was insane. – What about Antoine Bizet? – He definitely got robbed, yeah. – He had an amazing run.
– He did. – Second run, it seemed like
it was a bit of a protest. Bit of a sort of goon run.
– Yeah. – [Neil] Put a backpack on
so I wondered how he felt. – And I wonder how that goes down with the kinda little community
that that event’s got? When you do a bit of a protest run. You gotta be pretty passionate
about it, hadn’t ya? – However, if he’s done his first run and done as good as he possibly could, and not got judged properly for it, then I guess you’re not gonna take anymore risks than that
after the second run. Seems he was a bit mad there. – What about you, Doddy? Favourite moment in Rampage this year? – Probably Tom, actually.
– Yeah. – Like Blake’s, yeah. That drop in was ridiculous. – That drop was nuts. – I mean, it’s a pretty cool
moment, don’t get me wrong. – You love that super steep shoot. – Yeah, it was insane. That was as raw as it gets. – [Martyn] Can you go down there? – [Doddy] Probably not. (laughter) – [Martyn] I think it’d look very cool. What else was happening this week? Well, Freak Week.
– Yes. – I think it went down pretty good. – Yeah, some good comments on it. – We’re all movie stars now. – [Neil] Yeah, got some good comments. – [Martyn] We’re ’80’s movie stars. – [Neil] It was a lot of fun, wasn’t it? – [Martyn] It was great. – We had some late nights
shooting Weirder Rides. – [Doddy] Some pretty wet nights. – Yeah.
– Very wet nights. – [Neil] We drove some retro bikes. I had a 1986 Persho Lynx with no brakes. – [Doddy] That was my first ever bike. And I feel very strongly about that. – That’s a very nice bike actually. I was quite impressed,
although the brake’s terrible. – So out of Freak Week, you guys have ended up with these retro bikes. We gonna be seeing some more of them? – Well, hopefully.
– Potentially. (crosstalk) – [Blake] I have to sort my brakes out. – These guys might have some great ideas. What about some great ideas of what we could do with those retro bikes? Definitely Game of Bikes gotta be on. Gotta be on.
– Definitely. – Can I host that one? I would like that.
– Yeah. – That’d be good. – That sounds fun. Right, so lets dive into last week’s poll. ‘Cause that was on Freak Week, and quite frankly, I
think it’s either fixed, – No, it’s not.
– Wrong, or the world’s, the
upside down has taken over because it doesn’t make any sense to me. – Are they Australian? – Doddy, take us through the results. – It was about whose
pumpkin was best, wasn’t it? – Whose pumpkin was best.
I know. – I was disappointed with this because I only got 15% with Jack. Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas. – Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas. That’s nearly unbeatable. – And it looked just like it.
– Nearly. – But, oh well.
– Yeah. – [Doddy] Next, Chikky Chikky, 26%. – It had eyebrows.
– Eyebrows, yeah. – It had eyebrows. Pumpkins don’t have eyebrows. – Think out the box. You could put whatever on it. Look what he put on his. – Oogie Boogie. – Oogie Boogie from Night– – Disappointed with this, as well. – Who is that, though?
– Nineteen percent. Although I’ll have to
say, as good as yours was, you did left your mark pen on the outside. I’m sorry to (crosstalk). – That was make up to make it more… Oh my, it was art. – So you put makeup on a pumpkin? – Who’s the winner? – Explain the simpleton one.
– Yeah, who was the winner? – [Doddy] It was Gromit, with 38%. – My first ever pumpkin.
– It was a good one. – [Martyn] It had ears. – [Doddy] It was all wrong. – It had ears. Pumpkins don’t have ears,
they don’t have eyebrows. – Pumpkins don’t have faces. – Hey, I was walking back to work… I was walking to work the other day, and someone carved a dog.
– That’s quite good. – They carved a dog? That sounds cool. – They made a dog art. – They made a lot more effort than our friends over at GCN. They just put a sticker on the smallest pumpkin you’ve ever seen. – [Blake] Yeah, look at this. – That is–
– That’s horrible. – Come on, boys.
Three points us. – That is terrible. Oh my goodness, we just Halloweened you. – We did. – Should we get into the comments from some of the–
– Yes. – Well this is coming from
The Weirder Rides video. TheGib74, talking about Doddy’s death, “He who lives by the cable
ties, dies by the cable ties.” – Yes.
– Ooh, that’s a good one. – Yes.
– That is a good one. That is a good comment.
– Fantastic. Nathan Wells, “Neil actually acted well in front of the camera, nice one, dude!” (laughter) – Yes, I appreciate that but
I also got a comment from Nefar saying, “Neil’s acting is probably as good as my bunny hopping is. Fun fact!
I can’t bunny hop.” (laughter) – Brilliant, that is brilliant. – I wanna take this
opportunity to point out that the whole Weirder
Rides idea was Neil’s idea. – Yeah, thanks, I’m not
an actor, by the way. – He couldn’t wait to get
dressed up in ’80’s gear and ride around and
pretend he was in that show ’cause he loves it.
– We had a lot of fun. – We did have fun. – Any other cool comments? I know we had tonnes this week. There’s some comments about Blake’s look from last week’s Dirt Shed Show. This is TrevFGB. Says, “Bing Bong’s rocking
the Noel Edmonds look!” – Hey!
– Check that out. (crosstalk) – I can’t help but think
there’s a little bit of George Michael in there, as well. When he had his big old mullet face. – The question I’ve got is, who decides to wear a purple suit? Who does that? – Noel Edmonds and Blake. (laughter) – He’s my inspiration.
He was my inspiration. – DilutedUK says, “No
wigs in the Bike Vault!” That’s a new one. – Well, it’s not a hat. – That’s not a hat. – That’s never been a rule.
– True. Let’s fake it.
– Absolutely mental. I’ve loved hearing what you had to say on the channel this week. Thanks so much for getting
involved with Freak Week. The comments I think
is what really made it an awesome thing for us.
(agreement) ‘Cause we loved all the comedy
and the humour come from it, and you guys just get involved
so thank you for that. Now what about this week’s poll? We’re gonna get into that because we really wanna send
you on a difficult ride. Doddy’s trying to find it. It’s coming. He’s hunting it down. Keep going, Doddy. We wanna know, what was your favourite
moment of Freak Week? Just so one of us can win something. (laughter) – What?
– Win what? – What do you win if you get this? First off, the poll is, first option is just above Doddy’s… You’re usually that side, dude. – I’m on this side, yeah. – Neil’s head. First option is, Blake’s
crazy tricks video. My personal favourite. Amazing.
That’s hilarious. That made me laugh til I was nearly sick. The second option is Weirdest
Rides, our feature epic. Basically makes us movie stars now. You probably wanna our autographs. Hold back. The third option is Weirdest Bikes. Some terrible presenting
but some incredible bikes. – I love that one. – And if you’re into bikes, that might be one of your options because the bikes were off the charts on that one. What was your favourite Freak Week? Help us decide what we’re
gonna do in the shows in the future by giving
us a bit of guidance. (rock riff) – Right, Progression Session. Gonna kick it off with this one coming through from Felicho Gulav, and it’s him progressing his little step down technique in
his local bike park. Check this out, guys. – [Martyn] That’s a nice place to ride. Nice little spot. – [Blake] Not enough speed. – [Martyn] You need a
bit more speed than that. (all oh) – Front rows. – Front full, Felicho. – But he learned–
– Getting closer. – [Martyn] It’s coming. – [Blake] Progression is getting real. – Not quite.
– Ooh, close. Go on, go on. – [Martyn] Just needs a bit more speed. – That was pretty good, that one. – That’s pretty much it.
– That last one was good. That was it, yeah. – That was 100% better than
his first attempt so yeah. – Neil, we need tips on step downs. – Casing jumps? Jerry, the more you hang out
the rear wheel, the better. – Yes, yes. But (laughter) But what about how to
improve that technique? – I think it was pretty good. – It was alright. As the speed got going, Felicho got it. Those jumps are great for getting speed for a jump that’s coming up actually so if you just land into
that nice and smooth, (vocalised wind noise) and you’re off. – What do we got next, Blake? We got another one, haven’t we? – We got one from Jack. This is First Try Friday. He introduces hisself really well, which I love, so I picked
it so check this out. – You love an intro.
– I do like it. – Let’s see Jack.
– What’s he trying? – Hi, so I’m Jack Mills and
this is my First Try Friday, doing that step up right there. – Yeah.
– He’s doing a step up. Cool. – Behind the canyon.
– Where is that? – You got a step down and a step up. – Step down, step up.
– Is that a word? – Oh nice!
– Look at that. – [Neil] That’s good technique. – First I think–
– There was a little tweak. – I like the little whoop he does. – The second one was like, thwack. – That looks like some mountain
bike race or something. – Look at that, yeah. All the tents and stuff. – Like it. – It’s a nice little–
– Come on, chap. – [Martyn] Clever way of
building a little step like that. Big old log. – But does Jack get a
reward for doing that? – Yes, he does (blows raspberry). (laughter) – They’re getting louder.
– There you go, Jack. Thanks for sending it in. Keep your first tries and
your progressions coming. We love seeing ’em. It’s great to get your content. – But please introduce yourself. Hi, my name is–
– Hi, I’m Neil. – Hi.
First Time Friday (tongue wag) and I’ll pick you, for sure. – If you do that, Blake will pick you. – There is your option. – Now it’s time for some super cool tech from Doddy out on the
trail so you better… – I’ll go and do one. – Yeah, do one.
– Lucky. – Do one.
(laughter) (rock riff) – Tech of the Week this
week for Dirt Shed Show, I’m just checking out this really cool bar and stem combo on
Blake’s new Scott bike. It’s made by Syncros,
and it’s got the Hixon. It’s fully integrated
carbon fibre bar and stem. Now this particular one is a 40 ml stem but they also do a 50 and a 60. It’s 780 ml wide and they’ve
got a 12 millimetre rise, which isn’t that much but they’ve got an integrated spacer
system dedicated to them. Really cool shape. Something that I’ve just found
out, they weigh 290 grammes, which is probably about the same weight as a pair of aluminium bars on their own. Pretty impressive bit of kit actually, and it looks surprisingly
clean on the bike. You also notice, just on the bottom here, built in fender by Syncros, as well, and it merges straight into
the back of these Fox 36 forks. Really neat design, that is. Well into that. (rock riff) – How are we startin’ it? – With a big old sing song. ♫ Hacks and bodges ♫ Hacks and bodges ♫ Hacks and bodges Just me?
♫ Hacks and bodges And you.
♫ Hacks and bodges ♫ Hacks and bodges Okay, we’re into it. Thanks, lads. For leaving me hanging there. – Are we actually going? We’re rolling?
– We’re rollin’. – I’ll start us off with Cooper O. And this is one of the
worst bodges I’ve ever seen. (laughter)
– Okay. – Look, he’s got an old, what is that? He’s struggling with his chain slapping so he’s got an old rear derailleur– – [Doddy] Oh, he’s made a decent key. – [Neil] But he drilled
through his chainstay to do it. – Dude.
– Why would you do that? – [Blake] I wouldn’t recommend that. – That’s–
– Can you just buy a DCD?
– That’s abominable. – Could have used cables ties. Oh, there’s your cable tie. – And it’s screwed through
his, drilling through his– – I don’t know about that one. Pretty bad. (laughter) – That is a definite bodge.
– You have upset Neil. – I’ve got one here. This one’s pretty rad. Going from that horrible one to this one. This one comes from Miles Alley. He built this, right, he’s made this. – The whole bench?
– This whole bench he’s made. Nice board dent to put all his spinners. (crosstalk) I like his bottle cage. He could put like his bottle of waters. – [Martyn] That is pretty good. That is really good. That’s a hack. – And it’s on wheels so you
can move it around the garage. So not in one spot. That is definitely a hack. – Good bit of DIY there. Well into that. Poor Minnell Mass, he didn’t want his snakes wedding going on on his bars. He’s got some heat shrink. In fact, it’s not heat
shrink, it’s bottle wrap. I lied.
– Yeah. – But to do the same job.
– It’s good. It’s good.
– I’ll put that on my bike. – [Doddy] You don’t have all those cables – No.
– Swinging everywhere. It’s a bit of a problem,
isn’t it, these days? We’ve all the shifters and lockouts and– – [Martyn] A lot of cables. – When are we gonna get wireless shifting? – Come on. – It’s gotta be there soon, yeah. – Come on, end the streak.
– Nah, that’s good. (crosstalk) – Some great hacks and
bodges again this week. Of course, keep yours
coming, we love to see ’em. How are you making the world of mountain biking work for you? With your, you know,
little tricks and stuff. (rock riff) – The caption contest from last week is a picture of you, Blake. – Ah yeah.
– Finest attire. – [Blake] It was my
finest collegiate wear. – [Martyn] He looks ridiculous. – What are the captions? – I chose the winner this week. – Is there just one or is there a few? – I just saw one and went, that one. (laughter) – This is like a caption slap to the face. – Is it?
– Mountain Bike TV says, “When your kit is brighter
than your future!!” (Doddy snaps) – That’s the winner.
– Stinger. – Sting.
– That’s a great caption. – That is the winner. Onto this week’s photo,
take a look at this. It’s Mister Bizet himself. Biz-ett? Biz-ay?
– What is that? – [Martyn] It’s him. We wanna know what is
he saying in this photo? – Controversy. – Let us know in the cap… Comment section down below. Give us your caption in the
comment section down below. You can go on then. Terrible at that bit. (rock riff) – Now it’s time for Viewer Edits. We get to check out
some really cool sort of video work that you guys have done. This week, we got Andreas XTR. He’s 15 years old and he’s
from the Surrey Hills, and he’s broke his hand six weeks ago, so he’s been binge watching
all the Dirt Shed Shows. – Nice one.
– Nice. – And he thought he’d send in his edit. It’s from Pease Lake in
the U.K. and this is it. – We’ve heard from Andreas before. – That click worked really well. That new system in the
shed’s good, isn’t it? – Yeah, it’s good. Here he goes. – [Neil] Pease Lake, you
went last week, didn’t you? – [Blake] Yeah, I was there Saturday. – Good spot, isn’t it?
– Last Saturday. – I’ve never been.
– It’s loamy. – [Martyn] These trials you can get a bit a pace up on these. – [Blake] I hit a tree. Did a Doddy. – [Martyn] He hits bushes. Here he goes.
Ah yes. – [Doddy] That trial is
quite loamy, isn’t it? – [Blake] Yeah, I do love the dirt there. It’s super loam. – [Neil] I think I’ve
seen all these trails– (crosstalk) – [Blake] Yeah, Sam
Reynolds and all them lot. – Yes.
– Sick. – [Martyn] He boosts a
really cool jump in a minute. I love it. It’s mad high. – [Doddy] Must be cool living
with that at your doorstep. – I think this is where he does that big old boost down here. It’s really cool. – Wow, he’s shredding.
– He’s fast, isn’t he? We keep spotting stars on Viewer Edits. We really do. – [Neil] Looks like a
trials rider, as well. – [Martyn] Should we
change Viewer Edits to, that is a big old boost coming any second. It’s worth looking at. That was big. – [Blake] He’s taking the top line. Whoa, yeah, that was a good hop. – Nice.
– That was a good one. – [Doddy] Yeah, that’s rad. Great video. – That was (snaps) really rad, love that edit. If you’ve got a great video edit, then why don’t you send it in to us. We wanna see your riding. And then we can throw all of our views over onto your amazing video. Subscription heaven, basically. – 1.2 million, about something like that. – It’s roughly that, but it’s a lot. It’s a lot so good luck with that. (rock riff) – I have big news, guys, and viewers actually, of course. We got some competition winners. We’re giving away ten Fabric Accubars, a super accurate tile pressure gauge. Names are up on the screen now but they are James,
Isaiah, Mark, Juan Pablo, Mariusz, Mads, Colin,
Henry, Brendan, and Kenneth. – Well done, guys.
– You did that well. (applause)
– Winners. (high five) Let’s try and do it like a clap. (rock riff) Next up, we are gonna
go to Fails and Bails, and I have got a–
– I need a Failed and Bailed yesterday. – To start with. – Martyn S. Fullsus? – Martyn S. Ful–
– That name rings a bell. – This one’s not pretty but
it’s gonna get you in the mood. Good luck with this. (Doddy, Blake, and Neil oooh) It’s quick, it’s short, but– – Straight in with the–
– Not ready and bagoosh. – To the face.
– To the face. – Where did he appear from? – Yeah, where did he come from? – I think he was dropped from the stars. Bagoom! – That was like you, Blake,
in the Forest of Dean in that ditch, wasn’t it? – That’s got me in the mood. That’s got me in the mood
for a little bit more. – Let’s get going.
– No, no, no. Wait, no, no, wait. We’re gonna say thank you
to Jamie for sending in this clip of five-year-old Eddie
Stewart taking a bit of a slam. – Another one to get in the mood, oh. – First up, he tried this. Right, and kaboom. Wait, it looks bad but
Eddie redeems himself. Give him another go, look. – You mean he actually tries it again? – Look at this, right, hero. Hero alert. Now that was a nasty crash, wasn’t it? – Yeah.
– He hit the ground hard. – [Martyn] Look at this. – [Blake] This is progression. – [Martyn] It was
progression, it really was. – [Doddy] Oh dude, that’s so cool. (applause)
– Brilliant. Brilliant edit. That is trying something
new, like we’ve been challenging you to do
this week, and nailing it. Now the first crash
really got me in the mood, so why don’t we, well,
Blake, why don’t you do it? – Run vt. (peppy uplifting music) (rock riff) – I’ve not been on Instagram
much this week but guys, who should I follow on Instagram? – Can I start? I’ve got a great one. It’s trial bikes with seats. – [Blake] Whoa! – [Martyn] I’m a trials geek, I love it. – [Doddy] They look like
your old bikes, all of them. – [Martyn] My bikes on there, one of my bikes is on there actually. There’s loads of bikes
from the ’90’s with seats. Cool trials bikes, back when it was mega, even thought it’s still good now. – When baggy jeans was normal? – [Martyn] It’s definitely
worth following. (laughter)
– For people called Martyn? – Yeah, there’s a couple of
guys on there called Martyn. They’re pretty cool. Check it out. Anyways, it’s worth looking at. – I’ve got one. It’s a friend of mine.
It’s DJ Brandt He’s out in New Town but he does this crazy thing where he does
a flip on a downhill bike, lands, and manuals all the way down. Like, no bumps this whole thing. – Yeah, I’ve seen that.
– But check out his Instagram ’cause it’s pretty sick.
– Yeah. That’s crazy. I’m gonna throw you over to Jacob Gibbins. He’s a World Cup
photographer and does it all, the mountain bike commercials
stuff and cool videos. Really cool Instagram page. Check his stuff out. – Nice, nice. Right, let’s keep it going this weeks. We got lots happening so
it’s time for the Bike Vault. – Ooh yes!
– Time for the Bike Vault. – Let’s get the hooter.
(blows horn) – I think we should make
up a Bike Vault song. – I was just about to say it sounds like you were trying to do that already. – We could try it. (laughter) – Into the Bike Vault without a song. (gears spinning) – We’re in.
– We’re in, geezus. We’re in already.
– Look at that. – Chris Bowman, Dupont State Forest. – What’s that thing at the front? – Yeah, what is that bag? It is a big of some sort. – Looks like a backpacking sort of bag. – It’s a front wheel. – I’m not sure about that one, nice. – It’s nice.
– Nice. – Depends on how far you go. – You against saddle bags? Is that why you said that? – It’s got a lot of things on it but I betchu it rides a long way. – It does, yeah.
– It’s quite cool. – Should we have a vote? – No.
– I like it. – It’s nice. I do like those parts. That’s super nice for me. – Give it super nice.
– Devon Simpson’s bike. (horn honks)
(crosstalk) – Whoa, that’s a bit weird. – I’m a lefty fan. I’m going straight out
with the super nice. – This is a bit weird.
– Wait. Wait a minute. – You can buy the lefty off the market. – Is that 29 rims?
– I got one, tucked away. – I don’t get this. It’s a bit unusual.
– It’s very unusual. – Well yeah.
– I’m into it. I think it’s cool.
– I think it’s super nice. – Really?
– Yeah. It’s alternative. (horn honk)
– And I love a lefty, too. – You guys super niced it. – Oh, I can’t see it, what is it? – A Dart Destroyer. – That’s a specialised one. – Can’t really see the bike very well. – Oooh.
– Just keep going. Keep going with it. Keep going with it. – I like that, it’s cool. – Super nice.
– Nice. A lefty again.
Okay, this one looks good. Is that a Cannondale?
– Burbank, California. John Budas, super nice. – Look at the sky.
Look at the moon. – This is a Cannondale.
Super nice. – Look at the sky…
It’s super nice for me. – Yeah, it’s super nice.
(horn honks) – Lefties get super nices. – Nice Spark. – That’s a lot of effort gone into that. – Kevin’s bike, Philippines.
– Very nice that. – I like that, that’s a cool bike. – If he had his tyre logos
lined up that bit more. – It’s nearly–
– Super nice? – Yeah, it’s super nice.
(horn honks) Really big super nice that one. (crosstalk) – Nice trail, look at
the sun coming through. – Who’s that from, Neil? – Basraz Maccury in Romania.
– Oh cool. (crosstalk)
– That’s super nice. (horn honks) Ah yeah!
– What is that? – That is cool. – That looks like a titanium bike. – Lynskey, isn’t it? – That’s super nice.
Super nice. (horn honks) – You seem generous today, mate? – Look at that cow. – Hong Kong, this is. Water buffalo or something. – Buffalo, yeah. – Stewart Kan. – It’s a big old bike
to have a dropper post. – He’s got that new push shock, isn’t it? – Yeah.
– Yeah, it is. – That his shock? That’s raging on quite super nice that. – I’d give that a super nice. (horn honks) – This is a record.
– Wow, that is very nice. (whistles) – Proof Mega.
– Proof Mega. That looks like Australia. Oh, it is Perth, Australia, look. – That is nice. He’s near Sam Hill. He’s a Sam Hill fan. – That is a brand spanker, as well. – That is super nice.
Full super nice for me. – Three o’clock pedals.
– Super mega. (horn honks)
– Super nice. (explosion and gears turning) – That’s it. – We ended on a good one! – That was a lot of
super nice on that one. That could be the most super nice’s we’ve done in a Bike Vault ever. – Ever.
– It was crazy. It was crazy. I don’t know what that means. Can you get your bike in the Bike Vault? – Yes.
– I think you can. – Fire ’em in. – There’s only way to do it. Send ’em in to us at the Dirt Shed, and we will try and get ’em in there. We definitely will have a look. And if you make it and then
get a Super Nice, (exhales). Man, your life is made. (rock riff) – We got some good videos coming up this week on the channel. One called Day Versus Night
or something like that, where I did a run on
Daniel Track in the light, and then I did it in the
dark with some lights on. Pretty surprising how
close the times would be. – That’s interesting.
– Yeah, that’s a cool video. – I’m looking forward to
Fabien Barel’s Pro Bike, cause he’s notoriously tech
with the way he sets stuff up. Really finicky with his bikes now so that’s gonna be a cool one. – We also got a good sort of buyer’s guide for a dropper post if you’re thinking about getting one. How to pick the right
one, the right size drop. Lots of details.
– Good information, yeah. – Great videos coming up, of course. And click on these two
here, if you wanna see some more content from GMBN. – And click over here, to subscribe and you won’t miss another
video just like this one. And if you loved it, don’t forget to give it a thumbs up like. – Blast it up.