– Welcome to this month’s Fails and Bails where we’ve gathered all of
those insane fails and bails that you guys have sent in. We picked out the good ones. – Yes, we have. Now, please remember all
of these have been sent in by willing participants
who want us to share in fun their worst moments.
– Mm-hm. – Yeah, these crashes
where they broke things and grazed things.
– Yeah (laughs). – So you’ve been warned
so we can all enjoy it. Everyone was fine.
– Mm-hm. – But these things did
happen, and to make it better, we’re gonna pick… Well, you guys are gonna help us. – Oh, yeah. – Pick the best one, and
the one that does get picked is gonna win a GMBN goodie
bag full of GMBN guess what? – Goodies! – Yes, exactly. Exactly right. So let’s get started. I’m gonna ease us in. – Yeah, we need to get eased in. – I wanna give you kind of thing where. No, I want you to think,
“Do I want to watch “more of this?”
– (laughs) Yeah. – I’ll show you a sort of
thing that’s gonna happen. We’re starting with Sam Croft. And he says simply that this
left him with a gooey graze. – Okay. – I like the angle on this– – Stickin’ to the sheets when
you go to bed in the night. – Yeah, usually we get POVs,
usually get very close shots. But look at this shot! – Oh, that’s picturesque. – Nice wide shot; you
can see the whole trail. – Big rock– – Here he comes. – Comin’ in. He’s done it. He’s done it! It was right– Oh!
– Ooh! – Yeah, he looses the frame– – He gets up nice and quick. – He did, yeah. – He gets up nice and quick,
but I do like that noise. (rattling and thudding) It sort of echoes through the woods. – Yeah, you could make a tune on that. – Echoes through the woods. (rattling and thudding) Lovely, lovely echo.
– Mm-hm, mm-hm. – Well done, Sam. Liked it a lot. He’s eased us in, and I feel like now we’re all in position
where we can see some more. – Yes!
– See some more. – So, I’ve got a little
bit of comedy for you now. – Ooh. I like this one a lot. Let me just close my tab. I like this one a lot. It’s Francisco J Santana
takin’ a few attempts a bit of a north shore ridin’– – Few attempts. – Bit of trials, yeah. It’s good; it’s one we can really enjoy. – Did he crash like multiple times then? – Multiple times. We can’t say it’s anything
but a trial, you know. – Yeah, there you go. – Check this out. – We do like a trial. – Yeah, we do. Have a look at this. Here he comes. – [Man Behind Camera] You
can do it; you can do it; you can do it! – Go on, you can do it– – You can do it; look his mate– – Ooh! – Why, that’s a nice graceful fall off. He’s like plunk!
– Graceful. – It becomes less graceful. – Oh, does it? – Here he goes. – [Man Behind Camera] Pedal
all the way; pedal all the way. – I like the encouragement. – Oh!
– Oh! (laughs) – Over the bars. – He went over the bars. – Over the bars. We’ve got an over the
bar section comin’ up later in the show.
– Ooh! – Yeah, yeah. That’s not here. He doesn’t give up.
– Look at that. – He must be part of the Forces,
’cause that’s a, you know, a Force bag. – Yeah, he startin’ to be– – [Man Behind Camera]
Pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal! – Keep goin’, mate. Keep goin’– (both groaning) – Oh!
– Again, same thing! – He’s over the bars!
– Oh! – [Man Behind Camera] Not again! – Not again, yes, again. – Wow, and this last attempt– – He must– – Listen to his bike! Francisco, what have you done? (bike rattling) – Ooh!
– Oh. – Nasty. – That was better off than the other two. – Well, you know what? He never made it. He never made it, but he kept trying. – He did keep trying. – Now that’s important. – I like the little
scorpion landing in (laughs) – Yeah, yeah, he definitely went over the bars big time there. – (laughs) He did, yeah. – Right, okay. Next one is from Caleb, and
this is in South Australia. – Ooh! – Apparently on the trail, this is a, and I’ve guess we’ve got to
investigate this a little bit. There’s a kangaroo. This all happens.
– Funny that. – Why is it?
– Because of a kangaroo. – Right? So… I guess this is a game
of spot the kangaroo. – Okay. – Here we go. – Spotting the kangaroo. – God, they’re flyin’ – Absolutely flat out.
– Hauling ass. – Oh, it’s a bit wet there.
– Oh, oh. – So I’d put that in– – Hey, oh! – He’s down!
– He’s down. – Why is he down? (laughing) – Okay, it’s chaos. – It is! (bleep) – Kangaroo–
– What kangaroo? – [Man Behind Camera] I didn’t see it! – Wait, wait, wait! – I did not see a kangaroo. – Wait, where’s the kangaroo? I can’t see a kangaroo.
– Okay. – Right, we’ve got the
beauty of freeze screen here. – Yeah, no.
– No kangaroo. – Okay, right okay. He’s down.
– Going close. – So the kangaroo must
have already happened. – I see… Nothing move. – [Both] No. – Right, is there a kangaroo in–? – Kangaroo in– – What’s that there? What’s that there? – Those are what? There’s nothin’ there. – No. – That’s a bush. – No– – There’s no kangaroo. – Kangaroo, right. Run it through one more time. Let’s have a look. – Didn’t know it rained in Australia. – Actually, they do have some wet places. (groans) (laughing) – There’s no kangaroo there, mate. (bleep) – [Man Behind Camera] You
scared the beep out of me. – [Other Man Behind Camera] What kangaroo? You’re makin’ (bleep) up. – Yeah, see!
– Ah! – Yeah!
– I knew it! – Exactly! Makin’ stuff up.
– Makin’ stuff. – ‘Cause he hit the ground. – Caleb, we do not
believe you for a second. – You did not see a kangaroo. – You got it wrong. – You’re the kangaroo. – Thanks for sendin’ it in though. Right, next one. We’re gonna rush on to Jonas Nordland. Okay, this is from the
second time he rent his bike. – Oh! – Okay, nice and scary. ‘Cause it seems like the front end just comes off the bike. (laughs) – Oh wow, okay. – This will make you think,
“I don’t know if I’ll ever “wanna go out on my own bikes again.” Because it’s pretty frightenin’. – Yeah, or hire one. – Yeah, check this out. Front end just comes– – It’s triple clamps as well. – He has the handlebars in his hands. Watch this. This is–
– I’m a bit– – Okay, gotta set.
– Here we go. – You just gotta sand it, dude. – Right, ready? He’s gone big, real big. Boom! There it goes. It’s all gone, look. Look, look at the front end! – Oh, yeah! – See that? Whoa!
– Whoa! – Did you see it? – How did he flippin’ do that, dude? – I think we need some more
freeze frame investigation. – Let’s look at the bike. Oh, he’s running backwards. – Wow, it’s a big crash. He’s like, “What the hell?” – Look, he’s alright. That was a big crash. – Okay, I’m gonna back. – (gasps) Yeah, look at that. – What? – He snaps the stem! – The stem has snapped off the bike. Look at the bolt shearing out. – Yeah! – Oh, my God! That is! – [Both] Look at that! – Dude, look, there’s a bolt in the air! You can actually see the bolt’s just– – Flingin’ out. – Oh, my goodness.
– He went deep. – He over jumped that. – Wow, I’ve never seen that happen before. Look at that. – Well, at least he’s alright. That could’ve gone south. – That is scary.
– Yeah. – What do you mean? It did go south. – He got up! – His handlebars came clean off. (whistles) – I don’t know if my own
bike is a good idea you know. – Still is. Keep riding bikes. Next fail. – Next fail is from Max Franklin. Okay, loop out. Now this reminds me of a
loop out I saw recently. – Hey! – Just see if you can guess who this is. (laughing) – Mm, I don’t know who that was. Nah, don’t know.
– Dude, that was you. – That was you. – (laughs) I failed, yes. – You failed too. – I looped out, man.
– You failed too. – I’m tryin’ to manual this out. I messed around.
– Admit it! – Admit it; you crashed. – I crashed.
– Yeah. – Look, see. Crashed. – Well, Max Franklin knows your pain. ‘Cause look at this. He’s got some of the same action goin’ on. In he comes. – Comin’ in hot. Where is he? – Here he comes. He’s comin’ Oh, yes, there he is. Oh. – Oh!
– Ooh, yeah. – Oh, he’s winded. He’s winded. – Is he makin’ a funny noise? (grunting) – Yeah, you know that (grunting)
“I can’t take a breath.” – Yeah.
– Yeah, Max. – That’s a good loop out though. – Feel your pain. Well, you’re the loop out specialist. You’d know.
– Yeah, that was a good one. – Yeah.
– Well done. – Good effort. – I feel like we’ve got a leader yet. I feel like we’ve got a leader. – Yeah, oh… No, kangaroo. – Kangaroo was fine.
– ‘Cause he’s lying. – Kangaroo was fine;
no, he’s lying. (laughs) – And his mate told him. – I’ve got to remind you that
we have got the over the bars section coming up. – They’re my favorite! – Yeah–
– That’s my favorite. – And I’ll tell you what. This month’s over the
bar section is serious. – It’s mind-blowing. – When at them I was sweating. Right, so they’re on their way. So hold tight. – I can’t wait. – But in the normal standard
disaster zone section, we’ve got Andrew Wilkins. This is his first time ridin’ ever. Okay, he’s got that frame and bike, right? “What’s this all about?” – First time–
– Yeah. – There’s always gonna
be a fail or a bail. – Yeah, and you know what he
found on his first time ridin’? – The ground. – A wall right bum flop. I’ll have a go at that.
– Okay. (laughs) – Yeah, that was a mistake. Check this out. – Oh, he’s comin’ in.
– Here he comes. – He’s come; oh, nice. – You get to see the whites of his eyes as he comes past the camera. It’s kind of funny. – Oh, he’s going fast. – Look at his face. – Oh, my God! – [Biker] Oh, my–! – (gasps) Where did he go? (laughing)
(bleep) – You’re supposed to ride the wall, dude. – He just– – He just went out of the top of it. – (laughs) Straight out the top of it. – I gotta get on that one. – Let’s play that again. – I gotta get on that one. Here he comes. Look at the whites of his eyes. – He is comin’ in fast though. – I’m gonna stop it. I’m gonna stop it before he comes past. Look at these eyes. – Oh, his eyes are wide! – He’s like, “I’m ready for this.” (gasps) – Oh, man! I love– – He just. – Do you see how he comes round, and his weight just
starts to come up high. – Just starts to come up high,
and he’s comin’ out the turn. – And then it’s over. It’s over. Once your weight gets
above the bike there. It’s either cuttin’ under you
or it’s goin’ out the top. – Oh, you’re goin’ out the top. – Man, that was awesome. – Well done, dude.
– I love that. – Hope he’s still ridin’ – Andrew, well done. I hope you’ve had more rides since then. – Yeah, not have that put you off. – Be good to know that you’re
gettin’ on okay. (laughs) But you’re in the runnin’ with that one. – I think he is in the running for it. – Jack Mills is up next. He’s in Canberra is Australia. – Oh, more kangaroos. – I think this one’s really cool. Right, there’s no kangaroos;
there’s no kangaroos. But I like this one a lot,
but you don’t see a crash like this one very often. – Right? – I think you’re gonna be
surprised by this crash. – Okay. – So I think we might have
a little bit of a close up on Blake’s reaction to this. Give us a good look at your face, Blake. Because this one’s interesting. This doesn’t go wrong like you expect. – There’s a koala bear. – Here he comes. He’s comin’ in hot, too. – He’s comin’ in real fast. (groaning) (laughs) – Now that was a fast
skid out thingy-mabob. – Flat spin. (laughs) (whistles) He lost the back end so hard then. – Yeah. – But he was right in the end of the bum so he kinda took off. – Yeah.
– Love it. – Look at this riding position. – I wanna see it– (groaning) – Look at his ankle. (groaning) – Look at the case. So pause it on his ankle. – What do you think? So he’s comin’ over there. – Yeah. Okay, look at his ankle. – Oh!
(laughs) Yeah! – That is well nasty. – That is betting or what? – But look how he looks. Well chuffed at the end though. He’s like, “No problem.” – Look at his helmet. – He’s like, “No problem. “I’m fine.”
– Yeah, no problem. – Jack Mills comes out unscathed. Thank God.
– Well done. – But you didn’t see
that one comin’, did you? – No, I did not see that one coming. – Didn’t see that one coming. – He came in fast, and he slid out fast. – Yeah, okay, next one up is Tom Stewart. It’s a tricky one to share, okay. ‘Cause I don’t think we’ve
got the greatest angle on the crash itself. – Right. – But there’s a story here. So we’ve gotta watch this
one and hang in there, because the damage to
the bike is spectacular. – Oh, is it like big? – This is from Tom Stewart. It’s Rob ridin’ a step down
in Karkloof, South Africa. – (sighs) Okay. – Check this out, dude. You are gonna be amazed. – Oh, he’s on the floor.
– Here he comes. (whooping) – [Man Behind Camera] Oh! – Oh!
– So he’s down. – He’s down at this point. – Okay, is he out? He’s out cold. – Here he goes; this is– – What’s he doing behind that tree? (gasps) He snaps the front end out, and he face plants the floor. – Look at that. He’s gone down hard. He’s okay, but he’s winded. – I wouldn’t blame him. – He’s winded. They’re bravin’ it out,
but look at the bike. Look at the bike. – You could see the front
end get snapped out. – The front end is gone. – [Man Behind Camera] Alright? Ride it out. – Look at this. Oh, God. Look at the bike, look. Can you see it on the floor? – I can see the bike’s damaged. – Look and they pick it up. I love this comment at the end. – [Man Behind Camera] I
don’t think that’s rideable. – “I don’t think that’s rideable.” (laughs) – Do you think? – I don’t think it’s rideable.
– Wow. – The front end in this… You got to make sure your
bike’s runnin’ right. ‘Cause in this show we have seen… – (gasps) Look it snaps– – A front headset snap clean off. It was the stem wasn’t it? Stem snapped off.
– Snapped off. – And this one we’ve seen
this front end completely– – No, his down tube snaps. – Look at that!
– There! – The down tube is
completely snapped in half. – And his seat’s– (whistles) – That makes me nervous. Check your bike for cracks, people. – Yeah, I do. – Check your bike for cracks. I’m gonna go and check mine now. – I would, actually, the way you ride. – Let’s keep them comin’ thick and fast. – Blake, do you want some more? – Yes, Mr. Ashton. – Do you want some more? – I do want some more. – Tell me you want some more, Blake. – I would like some
more, please Mr. Ashton. – Little subdued, but yeah,
I think he does wants some. – I was a bit scared of you there. – You were supposed to go up with me. – It’s like Oliver Twist. – You left me kinda hanging. – Yes, I want! Go on. – Do you want some more? (laughs) – Oh, I can’t do it. – Do you want some more? – Yes, I want some more. – That’s what I was after. – Yeah, okay. – Right, that’s the sort
of energy we’re gonna need. Harry Davis, now. Went out riding with his friend. Got bored at home so he
thought he’d take on a bit of mountain biking. – Yeah, I would. – You ready for things to get gnarly? – Yes, please. – Okay, watch this. – Like really gnarly. – Look at this. This is scary stuff. – He’s comin’ in fast. Look at him. (exclaiming) Where is he go– (bike rattling and thudding) – Ooh!
– Whoa! – Landing going in a back skid. – Can we freeze frame right at the end? – Oh, man. – ‘Cause he’s doin’ a headstand. (bike rattling and thudding) Headstand. – Wow! He’s doing a headstand! – He’s doin’ a headstand. – At speed.
– Backwards. – That’s stylish.
– Well done. (clapping) (laughs) – Now that is a great dismount, and that’s one way getting off your bike. – Yeah, man, I bet you had a
few bruises after that one. That is nasty. – And he was alright. – Next up, we have got Jamie Gray. Now this really reminds
me of really old-school mountain biking.
– Okay. – This is what mountain biking
was like back in the day. – They had some nasty
crashes back in the day. – Well, it’s nasty crashes,
but I think this is a good example of just like
the courses hadn’t quite got to where we wanted them to be. So if you’ve been out on
a day when it’s really wet and sticky.
– Yes, yeah. – Bit muddy; it’s England,
we have it all the time. – Yeah, well, look at this. Because this is what mountain
biking used to be like. – Okay. – [Man Signaling] Three, two, one, go! – Off he goes. – Oh, it’s like a little down drive thing. – What a windy UK ride
and sticky, slippery. – He’s coming in. (humming)
– Yeah! – Oh! (laughing) – Look at that. He can’t even stand up in it. – He’s not; he’s doing mud angels. – Look, look at this.
– Look at that. – Look at that; what a grim lookin’– – That was a funny crash. – Here he goes. He’s gotta get down the hill now. He’s not finished. He’s off. – People laughing at him. – Look at him, the whole crowd. Look, feet down. (laughing) – All the way down the hill, feet out. Well, he sat down at this point. Look at that. – Mate, he’s made it! – Look. (groaning) No!
– Well done. (clapping) – (clapping) Well, kinda well done. Whoever designed that
course should be in trouble. – Now that’s what you
call ballet on a bike. – Ballet?
– On a bike. – Ballet, you sounded
funny in your accent. – Ballet.
– (mumbles) Ballet. – Ballet.
– Ballet. – Ballet.
– Just say ballet. – Ballet.
– Yeah, now say… – Ballet. – Ballet, not belly, ballet. – Belly, ballet. – (laughs) Ballet.
– Billy ballet. – That’s a good name for some
human being, Billy Ballet. How are you? There’s probably someone
out there called that. – Honestly, the people
I have to work with. Right.
– Next. – Next up it’s Average MT Beer. And I’ll tell you what; this sums it up. His friend said this would be fine. Never listen to your friend. – Don’t get advice from your friend. – If your friends say, “It’ll be fine.” You know it means it won’t be fine. – Because they wanna see carnage. – They wanna see you fall. Listen to his friend.
– Oh, look. – Listen to this. I don’t call this kind of person a friend. Just listen to this. – Let’s listen to it. – Here he comes. (laughing in video) (both laughing) (laughing in video) – Now wait–
– Oh, that was brilliant. – I tell you what– – That was brilliant. – What’s amazing, right? Is I’m gonna pause it at the point his friend starts laughing, right? (laughing) And I can tell he’s laughing,
not ’cause he thinks– – ‘Cause you know what’s gonna happen. – He’s gonna fall off. He’s laughing ’cause he
can’t believe he’s talked him into doing this. I’ll stop it when he starts laughing. Look. (laughing in video) – (laughs) He knows. – He’s already laughing. He hasn’t even– – And the laugh is evil. – Oh, it’s evil.
– The laugh is evil. – Listen to him comin’ in there. He’s laughing as he… (laughing in video) (imitating laughing in video) – You’re going down! (imitating laughing in video) – Right, now this one is from
Kirov in Russia actually. – Oh. – Yeah, it’s a drop in
on his local test ride. It’s definitely entertaining this one. And a good example, again,
of losing it when you land. Gotta hold on tight.
– Yeah. – Here he comes. Look at this. – Guys, look; there’s a flat drop. – Flat drop, man.
– That’s a flat drop. – C’mon, Kirov–
– C’mon, go. – (laughs) What did he do?
– Wow. – He went roll, blah!
– Yeah! (cheering in video) – Yeah, boy– (both laughing) (imitating cheering) – [Group In Video] Yeah! Yeah! (both laughing) – [Group In Video] Yeah! (laughing) – [Group In Video] Yeah! (laughing) – [Man In Video] Yeah, boy! – [Group In Video] Yeah, boy! – Yeah, boy. (cheering in video) – Regy shack, brah!
(laughs) – He just landed completely flat. He went from laying back
to getting spat forwards. – Over the bars.
– Yes. – Right, here we go. Time to get serious. We’re gonna start with
Colin Van Werkhoven. Okay?
– Van Werkhoven. – Van Werkhoven. Okay, and Colin’s found some puddles. – Ah, nice! – And it don’t go well. Check it out. – It’s a bit muddy so you
don’t know what’s underneath those puddles. – Here he goes. Look at this; look at this. – Where is it comin’ in? (imitating sirens) – Oh, my–!
– Oh, my dear Lord! (laughing) – I thought he was gonna
die in the first puddle. Look at his wheel! – Whoa!
– Did you see his wheel? – Oh, you have to take a
moment after a crash like that, don’t you? – Well, that was a very fast like… You don’t know what was goin’ on. – Let’s watch it again, okay? So what we do know is that once he crashes his wheel’s toast.
– It’s tacoed. – Literally toast; it’s totally tacoed. You could make a fajita with it. – Mm-hm. – That would be a taco actually. – Yeah, yeah.
– Thinkin’ about it. – Sorry, okay, here we go. (laughs) Let’s watch it again. – He’s flat out. – Flat out, skims that first puddle. He’s through; he’s winnin’! – [Both] Boom! – Wow! I tell you what– – Look at that front wheel! – He goes down so hard (laughs). – You could (imitates bell sound). – That Colin is quality, and it’s got us into the over the bars round in style. – Yeah, I don’t think you can get that buckle out his front wheel. – I feel like the win
is probably gonna come from this section.
– I think so too. – We got some strong contenders,
but over the bars is– – Is the one. – Is mean this week. – Is the one. – Next one, Mark Soon. Okay, this is in the Philippines. – Soon on the floor. – Yeah, Timberland Heights, okay. Here he goes. I’m not sure I can’t remember it. (grunting) Here he goes. – Here he goes a little drop off. – Good luck, Mark. – Hope he lifts that front end out. – C’mon, lift the front end up. (both groaning) (bleep) – Nasty. – I could see that
coming from a mile away. – Ah, I didn’t like that one. Is he okay? – It went black. – [Both] We don’t know. – I mean we can only presume. He’s sent an email since so he must be. – Yeah! – Mark Soon, you went down hard there. Shall we give it one more watch? – Let’s play it again. – And then maybe we’ll talk
through what went wrong on this.
– Yes. – ‘Cause it seems like
the classic cross country drop off mistake. – When you don’t lift that
front wheel off the top before you take off. – Yeah, yeah, seems like a rookie mistake. But let’s have a look. He looks like an experienced rider. – Yes.
– Here he comes. – Nice 29er. (groaning) – See what happened, Blake. I saw what happened, look. As he comes in… Oh man, that’s a great trip. – He was actually going right! Look at his front tires are like squished. – I freeze framed that in a great spot. – Yeah. – Look at that; what a great position. – And then he went over the bars. – Yeah, quite sure did. – He went over the bars. – You’re never bringin’
it back from there, man. – Hell, no. – You’re never bringin’
it back from there! This is where you don’t wanna be. – Unless you don’t even go to school, and you can ride on the front wheel. I don’t even think even
you can get out of that. – Danny can get out of that one. – Nah, he’ll be over the bar. – As you can see as he gets to the drop… – Yeah. – He gets bucked. Look. – Oh, he sits back! – His knees have compressed. – He sits back. – He’s in the wrong riding position. Whack! Now look at this way. Arms are below the bars. When your elbows have gone
below the bars though, you can’t lift– – You can’t lift that front wheel! – I can’t lift anymore! Now, John Groombridge,
he sent us in this video, Steve Dobson. John tells me that Steve has been on the Fails and Bails before. – Oh, he is! – He’s been on in the past. And apparently the group
that those two ride with, they really loved it. – Oh, they loved it. – So what they done? – They’ve sent another one in. – They’ve sent more of Steve. – Of Steve! – Of Steve’s best moment. Right, so here we go. – What else, Steve? – Gonna see Steve, and I think– – Oh, Steve! – I’ve gotta think that
Steve’s upped his game in this one. – Look at the thumbnail of that. – Yeah. (blowing)
– He’s somethin’ else. – Yeah, Steve Dobson comin’ in hot. Here he comes. – Okay. – Here we go. – It’s a quick one.
– Nice place. – He’s going fast. – (imitates zooming) Ah,
it’s a nice big jump. – That wasn’t him.
– That was not him. – Is this him? – Oh, Jesus! You know what hasn’t
come out of this well? Bikes. – No, bikes are gettin’
destroyed in these months. – I mean that bike. Listen to that bike when he lands! – Look how cool there. Big jump though. – He was goin’ over the bars in that one. – Yeah, he’s goin’ over there. – Here he comes.
– There he goes. (bike thudding and rattling) – Oh, jeez! You couldn’t do it if you tried. Perfectly taps that front
wheel on the back side of the landing. – You gotta check that down tube, mate. – Yeah. – ‘Cause that down tube
don’t sound healthy now. – No.
– Or forks, or handlebars– – That was bad! That was bad, Steve. – Well done, Steve. (claps) – Thanks for sendin’ it in, John. If you get any more of
Steve’s horrendous moments, please send it our way. – (laughs) Yeah, please. – Okay, next one is Wesley Rainer. Now, I like this video, right? It’s a bit of a shame this one. Because the line he’s tryin’– – Yeah. – Is seminar-like.
– Oh! – It’s a great bit of ridin’
– Yeah. – But it just goes to show, right? Even once you’ve got it
right, you can’t take your eye off the ball for a moment. You’ve got to concentrate
until you finish ridin’ – Can’t celebrate straight away! – Like you, Blake, doin’ that loop out. – Doin’ that loop out, yes. – Remember that loop out? – Yep. (grunting and laughing) – There it is. Yeah, there it is. – [Both] Yeah, that one. – Yeah.
– I, yep. – Even the best get it wrong. – I always get– – Here we go; here we go. – Wesley, love this line. Love it; it’s a beautiful place! – Oh, that’s cool!
– Lands it! – [Man Behind Camera] (laughs) Awesome! (both groaning)
(bleep) – [Man Behind Camera] You okay? – Ah, he (laughs). – Oh, clown mistake. – But that’s a cool line. – Oh man, the line was also good! – That is a cool line. – He’s also good. I’d have kept that one to yourself really. Wesley, I liked it. I don’t think it’s in the winnin’, in the running for the win. – It’s a good line though. – But it’s good. It’s a good line. – A little wash up. – I wanted it in there, ’cause
I just really appreciate the line.
– Yeah, no, the line was good. – Okay, Anders is up next. This is his friend Josie,
or Josey, I’m not sure. Tryin’ to drop off while manualin’ – (gasps) Do you know what? I can– – Yeah, you can already– – I can picture it. I can picture it already! – You see a drop off. You think, “Oh, I gotta manual that.” – Oh, I can see it already! – What would be the one thing
you wouldn’t want to happen? – Drop the front wheel just after! – Just after the ledge.
– Just after the ledge. – Let’s have a look what happens. C’mon, Josie, can you do it? Can you hold that manual? – Gah, he’s mad! – Here he comes!
– Here he comes. – It looks like a good manual, Blake. – Oh, it does straight away.. – It looks great, front turn. – Turn the bars nice. – Front’s high. The front is high. – Yeah, why? – Wait, the front’s goin’ down. – Is it not–
– The front! – The front! Oh, oh!
(laughs) Unclip, unclip, unclip, unclip! Oh, my God, he just unclipped in time. – Oh, lucky boy. – He landed on the landing,
but look at the landing. It’s wood. – (laughs) Oh man, that’s so good, ’cause as soon as you said, “Manual.” You just knew.
– I know it. – You knew it. – ‘Cause I’ve done it. You’ve done it? – Oh, we’ve all done it. – We’ve all been there. – We’ve all done that one. Let’s have another look. (upbeat alt rock music) – Man, that’s why I run flat pedals. – (laughs) That’s so good. I love that one. Thank you, Anders, for sendin’ it in. Josie, I hope you’re okay. Right, next up, we’ve got Eric Rhinefield. I like this one, but I tell you what. He’s only a little dude,
and he goes down hard. So I really feel for him. I think he’s okay. He sent us an email, so (laughs)
presume he’s still there. – He’s fine. – But it’s a nasty little crash this one! – Is it?
– Prepare yourself! – I don’t like it. Okay, here he comes. He’s tryin’ some jumps! – Oh, oh!
– Whoa! – [Boy In Video] Oh, (bleep) Whoa! (both groaning) – [Boy In Video] Are you alright? (shivering) – Is his wrist alright? – I don’t know. I think his wrist is alright. But I tell you what, he
goes down hard there. – He hits the floor. – And he has that moment when sit back up, and you think, “Am I okay? “No, I’m not okay.” – Bit winded! – Bit winded, things are sore. Ow, but Eric, I tell you what. I really feel for you, but
I’m gonna watch it again. Here he goes; here he goes. – Comin’ in, comin’ in high. – I like it. – Yeah!
– Ease in, alright. (thudding)
(bleep) – [Boy In Video] (sighs) Man! – I do like his friend’s reaction there. Whoa! Oh, my God! (groans) Eric, that’s a good one. – Good crash. Good OTB, good OTB. You’ve made it in. – The ground’s not soft is it? – This is our final runner. In this month’s Fails and Bails. – We’re on the last one? – Max Myerson, yeah. Now, he’s got a couple. We’ve got a couple from Max. – Oh, okay. – Yeah, yeah, okay. So we’re gonna start with this first one. – So there’s a bit of
a theme going with Max. – Yeah, this is Max’s first effort. – Right. – And this is kinda like
his flavor of crash. – Max effort. – If Max was to choose an ice
cream, it’ll be strawberry. If he was gonna choose a type of crash, this is in his area. – Okay. – This is the kind of thing
you can expect from Max. So here he comes. Enjoy. – Oh, it’s a big gap. – Front tap.
– Nice, nice tap! – Front tap. And some spin to it. (grunting) – Ah, yes. – Yeah, I would be sayin’
that noise as well. – Yes, but I feel in
that shot of Max, right? We got to see the flavor
of his crashes, right? – Yeah, which is max effort flavor. – But I think we have to combine
that with his next effort, where we get Max’s personality. – Yeah! – His enjoyment for ridin’ – Oh, oh, it mustn’t be such
a bad crash, or is it a bad–? – It’s a pretty bad crash. Here he comes. – I like the lifts made of rocks. – Yes.
– Right, oh! – [Both] Oh! – He loves to front tap stuff. – Into the distance. Listen to this. (laughing) – Look at his– – [Boy In Video] Oh, my God! – [Biker] Holy, (bleep) (both laughing) – [Boy In Video] Are you okay? – [Biker] (laughs) Yeah. If you could see my eyes in
the air over the (bleep), man. (laughing) – [Biker] I think I
went a little too fast. – I think I went a little too fast. – [Boy In Video] Max Myseron
wishes he was a bird (laughs). – He does. Max Myerson–
– Is it a bird? – He’s a superstar. – Is it a plane? No, he is Max. – Max, crazy, isn’t it? Crazy. Well, I mean, we have
had some great runners. One of these is gonna
win a GMBN goodie bag. – Ooh! – I think what we’re gonna
do is we’ll pick two. – We’ll pick two. – We’ll pick two runners, okay? And then you guys can
get involved in the poll just above Blake’s head,
where you can pick one of those two. And one of those is gonna
win a GMBN goodie bag. We will announce it on the Dirt Shed Show in a couple of weeks. So, Blake, who do you
think is gonna be a winner? – Well, there’s a lot. There’s lots in there. We’ve got Sam Croft started us
off with a nice easy runner. What about Francisco J Santana? Do you remember his little bit of ridin’? – Yes, yes. – Yeah? Yeah, what about Caleb? That was a good one. – That was a good one. – Jonas Nordland, good effort. – Oh, yeah! – Good effort, yeah. – Max Franklin, he was in there. We have a great run. – Brilliant. – Great run, bit of loop out. Blake likes that. Andrew Wilkins, it was
his first time ridin’ – Yeah, and he went out the
top of that stupid wall! – Yeah, what about Jack Mills? Ooh.
– That skid. – Love that, flat spin. Great stuff.
– Mm-hm. Tom Stewart, hit in the
set down in South Africa. Tasty. – That was a big one. – Harry Davis, he’s got to be in there. He’s got to be in there. – Oh, I think it all in there (mumbles) – Jamie Gray; what about Jamie Gray? You loved that one. Okay, average MTB-er. – Average. – Friend said it was fine. I mean this one was more about his friend. – It was about his friend. It’s average. – Kirov in Russia. – Nah, nah, I wasn’t keen on that one. – And then what about we went
into the over the bar section. We had Colin Van Werkhoven. – All of these guys
deserve a package. (laughs) – Mark Soon. Look at that; that’s great. – John Groombridge! – Oh, that was fast. – That was good. Wesley Rainer, that was great. – Oh, that was a wining one.
– Out of Australia. – And then we had Anders, of
course, with the manual drop. Now, I really enjoyed that. – Now, I really enjoyed that one, ’cause I knew exactly what would happen. – Then one of my personal
favorites just for its meatiness, Eric Rhinefield’s. He was in there. – Yeah, that was a good one. – And of course, we
finished with Max Myerson. Two drops there that just
didn’t quite work landing. Sorry. – I think Max needs to be in there. – I think Max, ’cause he sent us two. I feel like we got to
know Max a little bit. – We did, yeah. – Yeah, yeah, so Max. We’re putting Max in;
you can decide for him. And then… Do you know what? I think Anders with Josie’s manual. – The manual one it was good. He was tryin’ to like unclip himself. And he was like Superman-ing. He was completely straight out there. – Shall we put those two in? – I think both those two. – Okay, there’s your choices. Who would you want to
win the GMBN goodie bags? We’ve got, it’s from Anders,
but it’s Josie ridin’. Josey, Josie. And then we’ve got Max Myerson,
who we really got to know. I think he’s a star of the future. Maybe a stuntman to
take on Robbie Maddison. (laughs) Who’s gonna win? You decide! Which is a great game isn’t it? Yes, now, thank you for sendin’
in your fails and bails, everyone who does. Stay safe out on the trail. Wear the old helmet. Wear the knee pads, the elbow pads. – Wear protection. You don’t wanna hurt yourself. – Gloves; you don’t, you don’t. You can enjoy some more videos from GMBN. You can click just here to see Neil Donoghue’s Summer Solstice ride, which is one of my favorite
videos of recent times. Really, really great. And, Blake, what would you
suggest for the viewers to do? – Oh, I would say click this globe, because you’re missin’
out on some great content if you haven’t subscribed already. – Absolutely, yeah. – Definitely give a thumbs up like. – Thumbs up for the like. Now get involved in that poll.