(punk rock drums) – Welcome to this week’s
Dirt Shed-less show. Because we’re here, in Fort William, ready for the UCI Downhill World Cup. Oh my god!
– Good to be back. – It’s amazing to be here, isn’t it? – Yeah, of course. – What, Neil, you’ve been here tonnes of times. What is so special about this place? – Yeah, I’ve raced World
Cups here quite a lot, I would say the best
thing’s the atmosphere. I know it was always a
home World Cup for me, but even comparing to
all the other World Cups, just the crowd, the course, it’s such a cool place to race. – Yeah, the spectators
here are incredible, there’s tonnes of them. Blake, you’re a Fort William virgin! – I’ve never been, no! – You’ve never been.
– Never been. – And what is your first impression? – That I’m overwhelmed
with what’s going on. I can’t wait to take
in all that atmosphere like Neil’s been saying. All that atmosphere. And it’s weird that I
haven’t come up earlier. – Yeah, it is strange, it is strange. ‘Cause you live in the Isle of
Wight and this is fantastic. You could’ve come somewhere instead.
– This is on my doorstep. Yeah. – One thing you shouldn’t be fooled by is this incredible sunshine, because the weather here
– Yes, it’s lovely today. – Is changeable. – It’s going to be wet
I think for the race. – Yes. But I’ve got my coat ready, literally on my lap. It changes that fast. So we’re expecting maybe
a wet race at this point. – Mmm.
– Yes. Well, ’cause we’re here and
we love this track so much, we were just thinking, is this the best World Cup
track in the whole world? – Oh!
– It could be, and I thought, what a great opportunity for a poll! – A poll? – Yes!
– Blake, duck. It’s not there. Is Fort William the
greatest track in the world? Is it, Val di Sole? – That’s a good track. Is it, Mont-Sainte? – That’s a good track.
– Oh, that’s a good track. – And the last one, it
definitely isn’t Cannes. – Cannes, aha!
– Oh, oh. – Those are your choices,
you got four options. Let us know, what’s the best downhill track in the whole world? – Do you want the poll
results from last week? – Yes!
– Oh, yes. Let’s do the poll results from last week.
– So this is bike, taking your bike on holiday. – Yes.
– Yeah. – [Neil] 47% said yes, the
bike must come with me. – [Martyn] I thought it was
– [Blake] Oh, yeah. going to be like that. – [Neil] 34% said no. It’s a holiday, bike-free time. – [Blake] Mmm…
– [Martyn] Ah, I, I don’t agree. – Well, that’s quite a lot. – I’m surprised.
– It is a lot. – 18% said no time for holidays? Get a life. It’s a holiday, sure, they do. – Yeah, yeah, I mean, you gotta have some holiday time. P.S. In Paul, St. Paul. Right, onto some news from the World Cup Cross-Country happening in Albstadt, in Germany. Amazing racing. Obviously, it was the second round, right off the back of the first one. Only a week’s gap. Great racing. What went down, Neil? – [Neil] Well, Nino Schurter won, but I guess that’s old news.
– [Martyn] Surprise. – And the biggest news for me, was Mathieu van der Poel got second place. He’s a Cyclo-cross world champion, and 22 years old. It’s only his second-ever Cross-Country World Cup.
– Oh, yeah? – What an amazing race.
– Oh, my God. – Is he gonna be the only
person to beat, Nino. – No, but you did cal it last week, Nino. – I did call it last week. I mean, he had a big
crash in the first round. Came back from 70th place. Go up to, I think it
was 14th in the ending. Incredible comeback. So he was looking strong. – Definitely someone to watch.
– And he has proved it. He has proved it.
– He has proved it. – Fluckinger had a massive crash. That’s so hard, that was… – [Blake] Horrible. – [Neil] He did get back
on the bike eventually, but I think he had some problems
with bikes that pulled out. – Did he?
– Yeah, sure. – He had them, unfortunately. – Yeah, a nasty crash, that. In the women’s, it was a
fantastic win for Yana Belomoina. Really exciting, came
back through the pack. Didn’t have a great start, but
made it into the first place. That was really cool. Wloszczowska in second, and in third, a great comeback from Jolanda Neff from her absolute mare. – Yeah, that, she…
– Well, in the first round, on her Instagram, that
her form wasn’t right. No excuses, from first round, but she turned it around pretty quick and awake for the second round, so. – Yeah.
– Yeah, g’day. I think you see our cross-country this year is going to be incredible. – Yeah.
– Lots of action. There’s a lot going on. So last week, you guys asked
people to predict the winners for the Albstadt Cross Country World Cup. And whilst no one was completely right, actually, Xander Carner was pretty close with van der Poel and Belamoina, so. – Send us you details and we’ll make sure we get you some GM gear stuff in the post. – Hey, wait! Another contest. – What? – Fort Bill, so live on
our social right now, top three in men’s and
top three in women’s. Let us know your predictions
and you get the chance to win some GMBN goodies,
and Continental as well. – Wow, that’s a good prize.
– That’s a pretty hard one. That’s a hard one.
– But yeah, to get top three in both, that’s not easy. – Kinda.
– Uh-uh. – You can try, you can try.
– I dunno. That’s a difficult one. Right, Neil, you’re gonna
go and check out the track. – [Neil] Mmhmm. – Me and Blake, we’re
gonna go and find out whatever action we can
see here at Fort William. Can’t believe it, it’s the
Dirt Shed at a World Cup! – Woo-hoo! – I’m here with Troy Brosnan, and this week on the Dirt Shed Show, we’re talking about
classic downhill tracks. Fort William, one,
Mont-Sainte, and Val di Sole. What’s your favourite downhill track? – Yeah, that’s a good question. I think, for me, Val di Sole and Andorra. They’re both gravity-fed
and they get no pedalling and they’re just hanging off the backs. So definitely, those two
tracks are really good. As much as I’ve won here in Fort William, I still like the track keeps. It’s just really rough
and hard to race on. So it’s looking good this
year, and I’m pretty excited. – Danny Hart, we’re at Fort William. You’ve recently won the
British Downhill Series here. What do you think about
the changes to the track? – Yeah, the new brown on the track’s good. It’s been a long time coming, the track’s been the
same for a lot of years. I think it’s good that
they’ve changed it up a bit and took that long rock slab out. It should be fun. There’s couple of little jumps in there, and yeah, it’s just nice
to have some new track. – Nice one. You feeling good for the weekend? – Yeah, I stopped over here
after the BDS for a week and did a few runs on the 29er, and yeah. Everything’s good and this is not gonna be
affected by the weather, so it should be a good weekend. – Cheers, Danny. Good luck. (rock music) – Ha! Blake just missed the gondola down. We left him there, so he’s gonna have to wait for the next ride. Sorry, Blake, haha! Right, I’m gonna fill you in on the EWS results that
took place in Ireland. Greg Callaghan was a hot favourite, having won there twice before
and leading the championship, but he missed out, unfortunately. Didn’t get the three-peat. Adrien Dailly did take the win, which is a great result for him, and Sam Hill came in in second. That’ll set up a pretty interesting championship at this point. Greg Callaghan’s still leading a tiny, little gap to Sam Hill, and then Adrien Daily
up to third place now. In the women’s, Isabeau Courdurier, the nightmare finishing seventh. Cecile Ravanel took another win. Katy Winton in second,
great result for her. Cecile Ravanel is running away
with the championship again. Nightmare! Right, let’s take a look at
what you guys have been saying on the channel in the
comments below the videos. We have got one from Patrick Sheard, who’s got a name for the onion. Julien Absalonion. (laughs) Alex is shaking his head,
he doesn’t like that. I think that’s pretty good. Francesco Magni, “GMBN, how many pictures a week do you receive of the bike vault?” A lot. There’s a lot of pictures, but we look at them all. We love seeing your bikes. Some of them make it into the show, all of them get into the vault, but we only get to look at a few. But we love seeing them, please keep sending them in. We’re… We’re bit of bike geeks, here, so we enjoy looking at your bikes. Rideyourownway says,
“It’s Vasek Kolar!!!”, Alex. Editor. Kolar with an R on the end, not Kolaf. Last week, you said that it was Kolaf. I got it right. It’s not me, Rideyourownway, it’s not me. Bradley Smith says, “Martin
needs to learn his giants!” Yeah, and Brad Quill
called me out as well. It’s a Giant’s Dance, not a Rain. So I got a bike wrong. I’m not perfect. Everyone who’s met me knows that. Right. Harv UK says, “Name for the onion:”, ready, Alex? Ready for this? “Rachel Athertonion.” (laughs) I like that one. The Athertonion. I thnk that could work. Pau Costa Graell says, “I was
watching the show on the couch and my mum thought I was crazy because I started singing the song.” ♫ Hacks and Bodges ♫ Hacks and Bodges, Hacks and Bodges Well, I’m glad you sing
along ’cause I can’t sing, it’s awful. Right, Michael Berry says,
“Name of the onion:”, this is to end our comments this week, “Blake ‘Bing-Bulb’ Scallion.” (laughs) (rock music) – But now it’s time for
Progression Sessions, so over to Bing-Bong Samson. – Yes, we’ve got one straight up. This was a huge progression. This is a massive gap,
it’s from Archie Axton. It’s forty foot. Check this out. – Look at this. Huge
– It’s massive. – Right, take this in, Blake. Take this in. Ready?
– [Blake] Yep. – [Martyn] Here he comes. He’s flat out. – He is flat out. – Flat out.
– Oooh!. – That is massive!
– That is massive. – Oh, my God,
– That is huge. – I’ve gotta watch it,
like, five more times. – Here he comes.
– [Blake] He is flat out. – [Martyn] Archie Axton. (wails) – Bravo, bravo moto. – Wow. – Right, that is good.
– That is some good riding. Wow.
– Yeah. – Now, Blake, I’ve got
one question for you. Have we got a First Try Friday? – We have. We have,
– We have. – and he’s introduced himself perfectly. – Yes, Jacob Babcock. – Jacob, check this out. – Yes, let’s have a look. – I’m Jacob Babcock from
Franklin, Tennessee, USA, at the Percy Warner bike trails, and this is my First Try Friday. – [Martyn] Right, that’s quite a big gap. – [Blake] Look at that. – Oh, he does kind of pop it. – He does, yeah. He does that.
– Second try. – [Martyn] Oh, a second try.
– [Blake] But he said second try.
– Second try. But look at that.
– Aah. That technique you did there is best. Perfect technique.
– Does that, that was kind of First Try Friday and Progression Session.
– and Progressions Session, yeah. – So I mean, well, you give it out. – You get… (stamping sound) (rock music) – Competition time!
– Whoa! – Holy shit.
– Holy crap, my nipple. – Competition time! – Hoho, careful, Bing Bong, careful.
– Well, it’s a contest. You gotta be excited.
– Yes, it is, right. This is your chance to be
one to three lucky winners of Crankbrothers Mallet
DH`pedals that we got going. All you gotta do is
answer a simple question. Follow the link in the
description down below, and it is your chance to be a winner. What a prize! – It is a prize. It is a good one.
– That’s exciting, wow. Fort William, great prizes. It’s all happening around here. (rock music) – Right, we’ve moved over to
the Canyon Factory set-up. – Oh, yes. – Troy Brosnan’s over
there in the background, – Is he?
– getting ready. – Look at him.
– Yeah, that’s happening. They’re great partners of the channel so we thought we’d just
come and visit them. And it’s got me in the mood,
being in their workshop, here, for Hacks and Bodges. – Oh, yes! – Yes.
– Hacks and Bodges. My favourite bit.
– So take it away, Blake. What have we got first? – Right, we’re gonna go
in for Solomon Young. He found loads of scrap
metal in his garage, and he built himself a bike rack. ‘Cause bike racks get super expensive, so he used his ingenuity,
and check this out. It is brilliant.
– [Martyn] That is good. That is good, a bit of
– [Blake] Unlike any hack. – welding skills in there. – Yeah, yeah. – Very nice. – Probably better than my welding. – Right, next one… What do you give him on that one. – I give him a hack, for sure.
– That’s a hack. That’s a hack. Right, one for me here
is from Seth Ricar, okay. He’s created a stand in his pick-up truck holding his bike up,
right, our of UPVC piping. – [Blake] Plastic piping. – [Martyn] Do you feel that’s
gonna stand up the jump? – Mm, not with might driving a heavy bike
– It looks good. – It looks good, it could snap in… – Is it a hack, is it a bodge? It’s borderline. I think it’s a hack.
– Ha-bodge. A ha-bodge.
– It’s a ha-bodge. A ha-bodge.
– It’s a ha-bodge. And last one, from Yokam Braun, right. You know this UBVC piping. – Oh, more plastic piping. – Good for plumbing. – Yeah good for plumbing, for sure. – Now think, it’s flexible.
– Yeah. – It’s movable.
– Yeah. – Now Yokam has come up with this great idea for using it here in his bike bag. – [Blake] No, that is a hack. – [Martyn] Yes.
– ‘Cause airlines never look after your bike bag.
– They don’t, and that lttle frame, it’s
gonna support the bike and look after it.
– It’s gonna make that rigid. It’s gonna make that bike bag rigid.
– Aw, really! The guys back here, they know
all about travelling bikes. They might need to use this hack. – Definitely. – Nice one, Yokam. That was Hacks and Bodges. Keep ’em coming! (rock music) – Caption contest time. Now, if you remember
last week’s photo, Blake, was this great
– Yes. – OTB POV. – Yeah. – Like it? Yeah, it was a great shot, and we have some great captions. Here’s a little selection,
you’re gonna pick the winner. – Okay?
– Right, okay. First one is from Gummienten, and he says, “Hey, there is a penny.” – Eh, yeah, I can see I can see that.
– Oh, underwhelmed. – Nah.
– Underwhelmed. Don’t think that’s gonna
win it, Gummienten. Christian Chirios says, “When you switch to trail
dog mode, accidentally.” – Ah, I see what he’s done. – Yeah?
– Yeah. It’s like a werewolf thing. – Oh, I can, yes.
– Trailing. Stress.
– Straight into, right. – I like that one.
– ‘Cause that’s always happening. Right, and next one is
Ieuan Roberts, says, “Ty mountain biking, they said.” – (laughter)
– “It’ll be fun, they said.” Reference to Chris Zachary’s famous – Yes.
– quote from that spectacular film, Road Bike Party 2. – I’ve not watched that. – You may have seen it. It’s a road bike film.
– No, no. – Its very good.
– No, never heard of it. – Oh, okay, well anyway. Your turn to pick a winner. – I’m going for trail dog one. – The trail dog one?
– Yeah. – When you switch to trail dog mode. – Okay, Christian Chirios,
you are our winner. Send us your details, and we will send you a really nice GMBN bottle. Here’s this week’s photo
for the caption contest. Let us know your captions
in the comment section down below, and you might be a winner. – [Blake] Might be. – [Martyn] Might be. (rock music) – Viewer Edits. This is my favourite bit
apart from First Try Friday. Love seeing your creativity
and you guys’ riding out there. – Yes, absolutely, and this is our chance to
send some views your way. – Exactly, help you out.
– So, check out this first one, Blake. We’re a bit short on popcorn this week. Right, we’re out in the open.
– But we’re out in the open, it’s not gonna work. Right, I haven’t got much info, it’s from Bike Mountain and its a cool little film. Check it out. [Martyn] I think you’re gonna like it. Our first edit, alright.
– [Blake] First edit, like it. – [Martyn] Here we go. Bit of scenery, bit of action. – Yeah.
– Here we come. Aw yes. Into the trail.
– Starts off real good, rocky. Whoa, I ilke that.
– Nice angles. – I like it.
– Nice angles. I like it. – Yep. Yep. He’s having fun on his hard tailend. Lots of different lines. You know what? I get a feeling that the videographer is doing a pretty good job. – He is, for a first time.
– He’s really trying hard. – Scenery is cool. – Like it, great first edit
– Done. this week from Bike Mountain. Thanks very much. Next one is from Twamo Turinen. He says, “Mellow riding with a pole bike”, which was featured in Bike
Vault a few weeks ago. – Wow!
– This is a bike vault special.
– Yeah. – Right, let’s have a look. Oh. Well, have a look at that
– Nice opening. – scenery opening. – Oh, time-lapse.
– Bit of stop, yeah, a bit of time-lapse. Come on, there’s a bike in the distance. Yeah.
– Slo-mo, atmospheric. – Atmospheric style.
– He’s getting it. – Oh, look at his aim, look at his follow. – Camera shot.
– That’s, that’s on a gin born. – Oh, look at that, that’s on a… – That’s a drone. – A drone?
– That’s a drone. – Or a cable cam.
– Through the trees. – If it was a cable cam, how the hell did he get it up there? – I like this., I like this.
– This is good. Nice, I like this good vibe. Ah, slo-mo. – This is slick. Very slick. – I really feel like the production value of your edits is going up and up this week.
– Yes, it is, it is. – Great edit. – It’s a great video.
– Look at that. Great video. I think for your edits,
the standard is like that.
– It’s gone up. It’s gone like that. – Big. Now if you wanna get your
video into Viewer Edits, then send it to us, it’s easy. [email protected]
– Yep. – And we love seeing ’em. We wanna get ’em some views
and we’l send ’em your way. So, send us your vids!
– All those videos are in the link down below.
– Yeah. All those links are down below. – Check ’em out. (rock music) – So this is Greg
Minnaar’s Santa Cruz v10. We saw this bike debuted at Lourdes at the first round of
the World Cup Downhills. The 29er v10. So on the front, we’ve
got this Fox49 forks. It’s basically the 40 adapted
for the bigger wheels. The one big difference I noticed is it drops much lower on the non-drive side, and on the drive side, you
see now this bit is missing so it’s sort of single-sided. Cuts down on the chain-slap
noise and looks really cool. So that’s all the obvious
stuff on Greg’s bike. Now looking a bit closer,
some pretty cool things here. I could see an E engraved
on this lower link, here, I was noticing on Lucas’ bike
over there, it’s got a D. So there’s A, b, C, D, and E. E is the longest, that stretches the back end of this bike out. 10 millimetres. I can see on the rear axel as well, we’ve got these chips here. Looks like there’s gonna
be adjustable wheel bays, so 5 mil forward and 5 mil rear. Centred at the moment. This is actually the same front end as the 27.5 v10, at the moment. And because of all the
changes on the back, that slacks the bike out a lot. So we got this Chris King angle set in the wrong way, at the moment, just to steepen the hat angle back up to a normal, sort of head angle. We’ve got the downhill
boost fork on the front, and this is a prototype
Chris King Buzz Works hub. (rock music) – Okay, it’s time for Fails and Bails, and I’ve got one to get you
– Aw! – In the mood.
– Yeah, go on. Oh, my God. – Now, I want you
– Press play. – to check this out.
– Yeah. – You gotta get ready for a minute. – Yeah.
– It’s from Alex Steed, okay? – Alex Steed. – Brace yourself. – Alright.
– Brace yourself with this. [Martyn] I’m gonna hold
you through this one. – [Blake] Alright. – Ready? – Yeah. – Ah, tree. – Oosh.
– Oof. – He hit that tree so
hard with his collarbone. – Ah, that was not nice. – No.
– I don’t know if this has got me in the mood for any more of that. – I don’t want to see any more of that. – Um, honestly,
– I can feel it. – Let’s do it.
– Yeah. – Run VT! (blues music) – Hoho, oh, my!
– Ooh! – I do not wanna see any… That… Those are fails, for sure.
– (Phone) Bing bing. But, my phone’s just gone “bing bing”, – What?
– Fresh off the press. Fail of the month. – [Martyn] Wow. We’ve got a winner!
– [Blake] Is there’s a winner. We have, yeah, and it goes to Lochie Burke and he’s from New South Wales. You’ve won yourself some 661 kneepads. – Wow, Lochie Burke. – Well done.
– Lucky git. – Send us your details, and we’ll send them straight out to them. (both chortle and laugh) – Aye, lucky git. (rock music) – Instabangerz! Martyn, who have you got this week? – This week, I’m gonna throw,
’cause we’re at Fort William, I’m gonna give you a top tip; my tip for the win. – Oh, okay.
– Alright? Are you calling it? – Yeah, it’s someone you,
probably, guys do follow. If you don’t, you must. It’s Loic Bruni. – [Blake] Aw, yes. Corporate.
– [Martyn] I mean, and I’m fairly into him, right? Because he came up to me
yesterday and just said, “Hello.” – Nice guy.
– He was like, “Hey man, how are you?” and I was like, “Oh, man, that guy is… He’s a nice guy.” – He is a nice guy. – Yeah, so, fingers crossed for Loic. – Yeah.
– Hope he has a good weekend. – Well, I’m gonna throw it too. I’m gonna keep it with the
Fort William spirit in here. – Yep.
– Great spirit. I’m gonna throw it to Maya Atkinson. This is her first every World cup. _ Wow.
– She’s in Juniors. – Yeah, first ride. – And she is, yeah, first ride. I wanna know how she gets on. – Yeah, she’s a big fan of the show. We’re gonna be looking out for her, seeing her result. Fingers crossed, it’s a good ride. (rock music) – Bike Vault time!
– Yes! – Yes! – Where we get to see your bikes. – The vault is open, let’s get in there. It’s a Fort William special. It’s just gonna be a great one. This is all gonna be super nice. – Super, let’s go. – [Martyn] Let’s go, alright. First one. – Norno.
– Oh, Norco, look at that. – Aw, Norno. From, whose is this? Adam, Golf Coast of Australia. – Nice.
– That is, – Nice.
– Nice. – Yeah, it’s nice. – Ooh.
– Yes. – What is that? What is that?
– Aw, it’s from Callum Spalding. That’s a KTM. – Ooh, nice. – I think that’s super nice. – You think that’s super nice? You called it. Super nice.
– Super nice. Hit that horn. (horn honks) Right, next one. What have we got? – Ah.
– Ah, trail dog! – I see what he’s done there. – Trail dog.
– He’s put his dog in there. – Yeah, and you know
what you get for that? A super nice.
– Super nice. Well done, Cameron McLean.
(horn honks) You’ve got yourself a super nice. That’s Tommy, there. – That’s Tommy.
– That’s tommy the dog. – Yeah, next up from Daniel Lewis. – Oh, that’s nice.
– That’s nice. – That’s super nice. I like that, look at that. – You giving that a super nice? – I’m giving that a super nice. – Really? – Okay, super nice.
– I’m giving that a super nice. – Generous.
– A super nice. – Generous, Daniel.
(horn honks) You’ve done well, there. Next up from Henry Reid.
– Oh, yes look what he’s done. He’s got the yellow flowers. – Yeah, this is a super nice.
– Yeah, great scene. – This is a super nice.
– And then that. – Dunno. Don’t, don’t do it. Don’t do it. – He’s a nice.
– We’ve got our standards. That’s good! – Yeah it’s kinda nice. – It’s not super nice.
– Nice. Next one. Oh, oh, two bikes.
– Oh, doubled up. Yeah, on the mores in Sheffield. – Wow.
– Ah. They’re two budget
bikes, but they’re not… I… I think they’re so kicked out, oh, my God. The mores. Can we give that a super nice? I think we can. – Super nice. – Super nice, for a great photo. (horn honks) – It is a good photo. – Yeah, super nice. – Ooh.
– Oh, another really good… – Did he lock case and leave
his bike and took a photo? – That is a great photo.
– That is a really… He’s caught the sun. – And that is in the
– It’s in the sun. – Same location as the Red
Bull Miners Drivers thing. The arc.
– Ah. – Nick Libello. – I think that is a super nice. – Super nice.
(horn honks) – Oh.
– Aw. – Look at that.
– I’m gonna say super nice. Straight up. – Look at that, lead back. – Yeah, super nice. – Super nice? – He’s super nice. I love when the trail’s all like that. You just see a trail. – It tells a story. – It tells a story.
– It does tell a story. – Super nice.
– Super nice. – Oh, another nice shot.
– Oh. – That’s a big bike.
– That’s simple, but I like the angle of that.
– Yeah. Peter Lucian has got that. – I’m gonna say that’s a nice. – It’s a nice.
– It’s a nice. – It’s a Mondraker and it’s nice.
– Nice. – Oh. – From Scott Baudrey. – Look at that. – Stoney Creek in Detroit, Michigan.
– Whoa. Do you know that’s Michigan’s capital? Of the…
– Is it really? Is it really?
– It’s Detroit. You know what I’m giving that? – A super nice?
– A super nice. (horn honks)
Just like it. It’s just like it. I canot help myself. Super like. Aw.
– Ooh. – This is from Sue. – Look at the kangaroos! – It’s a giant, there’s
kangaroos in the background. – Look at that. – It’s a giant anthem, that one. – Is that a trail dog, that one? Can you call to me? – It’s got trail kangas in it.
– Yeah. – Super nice?
– Super nice. It’s got kangaroos!
(horn honks) – Let’s get a high-five on this. – Oh.
– Ay. One bike, two seats.
– White Baker. And a beautiful lagoon with snowy mountain tops
– I sort of feel like that had got him and his partner have walked off into the
woods now for a bit of fun. Having a barbecue or something, – (laughs)
– and just, moving on. It’s a super nice.
– That’s a super nice. – Ah, we’re out of the Bike Vault, one of the very spaced
story at the end there. But it was, it was a great Bike Vault,
– I liked that, yeah. – In Fort William.
– It was good. That’s a good picture, that last one. – Keep your bikes coming
to the Bike Vault. We love seeing ’em, we get thousands now, and we really enjoy seeing ’em.
– I love seeing ’em. – We look at all of them. They don’t all get in,
but it’s great to see your bikes and where you’re riding ’em. [email protected] Send us your bikes! (rock music) – Okay, coming up on
the channel this week. It starts tomorrow with a great video, starring this man and no
one else but Aaron Green and his pro-bike. – Yeah, that’s a good one. – Yeah, then on Sunday, we’ve got a correct versus wrong bike set-up. – Cool, yeah. That’s Monday, is how to
set up a brand new bike. And then Tuesday, it’s Top 10, from this page, Fort William. – Wow. Wednesday, we’ve got a video about how to get the perfect bike set-up. – It’s a set-up week.
– Yeah, a set-up week. – It’s a set-up week. Summer’s coming and you
gotta have the perfect set-up for your bike to go and ride
it out there on the trails. – Of course, and on
Thursday, it’s our regular Ask GMBN, and ask us anything. – Anything. – Yeah, and then Friday, I can’t remember. – What’s Friday?
– It’s the Dirt Shed Show. – Oh, my, of course, it is! – It’s this.
– Of course it is. Well, well, what a great show, Blake. – It’s always good, Martyn. – I love this show.
– It’s amazing. Amazing, we’re here at the finish line of the race.
– Coincidentally. – I mean, look at it. There’s a spendent behind us, this is where the action’s gonna happen. We’re gonna see the guys
and girls come clearing down through this finish line.
– Skid in, Martyn. – I mean, it’s an amazing event.
– I got you a present. – Right, yeah. Okay.
– You know the weather’s gonna get really bad? – Yes, yes it is. Right, so. Look at this. – What is it? – This is a huge raincoat. Obviously, you got
tartan, we’re in Scotland. – Yeah, Tartan. – So.
– It’s kind of a weird shape, dude. – Well.
– Kay. Alright, don’t I have to put it on? – It’s gonna keep you,
it’s gonna keep you dry? Put it on. How do you get it on, anyway? – Oh, I get it. – There, put your arms through there. (laughs) – Look at this, this is so clever! – Look! – Do you see if it works? You’re definitely… He is waterproof for the whole weekend. – Dido, I look like a baby. I look like a baby in this thing. (laughs) Right. Thanks for watching the show. If you’ve enjoyed it, then why don’t you hit the subscribe button, just there. – Yeah, you won’t miss another video. – You’ll get a brand new
video every day of the week. And hey, while you’re at it, if you wanna know what
all is this is about, why don’t you click here to see our video about what is downhill. – Yeah, and one link to all big drops and stuff, click down here on how to do big drops. – There’s only one big thing left to do for my amazing raincoat. Give it a thumbs up.
– Give it a thumbs up.