(upbeat music) – Oh! – Oh! – Oh! Oh! – Oh my God! (crash) – Welcome back you beautiful people. I’m out here with the king
of free bike challenge, and I brought my free bike. – Whoa, whoa. That ain’t free. You have to pay for yours. Mine’s fully free.
– Oh yeah. – This is the champ of free biking, and we are gonna do again, where we set tricks for
each other and then do them. Let’s get into it. – Oh, first one, eh. – Eh. – Eh. – Alright. (favorable music) – Let’s get some air. First up, ’cause we both are jumpers, let’s do a trick on this. What do you reckon?
– A trick? – Yeah. – Alright. – What sort of trick? – Hands off. – Hands off, any hands off. Just like no hands. – Yeah. – Or tuck, suey, whatever. – Whatever you want. Just get your hands off. – Get your hands off. Alright. Out of that? – Yeah. – I’m scared. – Yeah, a bit nervous. I’ve ridden this bike quite a bit. – Not trick. – They’re just scary. – They are very scary. Should I go first? – Yeah, you said, yeah, go on, yeah. It’s what you said.
– Oh, I know – Which one I’m gonna go for, ’cause that’s a long-ass stem. Oh, oh. (laughs loudly) – [Sam] Yes! – I couldn’t even grab the saddle. It was so slippery. – I’m gonna tuck in a hand
then, if you did a suey. – [Blake] Alright. – I think. Oh! (laughs loudly) Whoa, this bike’s bent. Alright, Sam (claps). – Next set. – I do like air, but should we move onto
something more like free riding? Let’s go steep. We’ve come to one of the steep zones. There’s actually three
options we’re gonna take, so we’re gonna hit them all just to give them a bit
of variation to the ride. We’re gonna start off on
the steepest one over there. There’s a few roots. It’s a bit of a drop. Blake’s gonna hate it.
– It’s steep. – Look at this. – But his bike says FRS,
which means free ride session, so let’s get it on! (favorable music) Why Blake, we’re now on
the top of the fear zone. – Ah! – Oh, a few roots to put you out of place. And an actual drop off.
– Is that a drop? – It’s a drop, yeah. That you will be sending
on your cheap bike. You can roll it though. – No way! That’s so scary.
– Don’t go too quickly. – It’s real crazy. – Go quick you said. – No, don’t go too quick. – Don’t go too quick. – You’re going to fly. You should probably go first though, ’cause it’d be fun for me to watch. – I wanted to be sure. I can’t even pedal
backwards on this thing. Ready?
– Go on Blake. – Yeah, I want to see it. You’ll be perfectly fine. – Yeah? (laughs) Oh, you’re scarin’ me dude. (laughs loudly) Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh! Oh! Yeah! Let’s see that, but the roots are scary. – Droppin’ in. Free ride challenge! Whoa! Whoa! (laughs) – [Blake] That bike looked so crazy! Ah!
– The wheel. – The wheel like, frame, I mean, the wheel
spacing is so short, it’s like easy to manual. – It’s like a jump bike. Mine’s a free ride.
– Look at that steep one now. – I reckon that one. That one looks.
– We’ll do it at the corner, – And then. – That one looks real slippery. There’s a jump out of it as well. Sam’s comin’ to the top. Oh! That looks way scarier than that one, ’cause it’s longer. – And the entrance in is really hard. – Oh right, great. I didn’t even see it.
– I mean really scary. – You ready? – I’m steady. – Droppin’. Whoa! Oh, I’m firing!
– Oh my Goll. – Oh my. (laughs) – I just sueyed out. – Like the challenge. – Free bait. Free bait!
– Free bait. – That was nice. – Go ahead Blake. – You have to take your
hands off or a lift. A limb. – A limb. Oh, old school bike talk trick. Can you think what it is? – A one-footer comin’ up. (laughs) I loved it. Quite a lot of time, people ask me what’s the best bike to buy? Honestly, any bike’s the best, as long as your stoked in life. Get yourself a free bike. Well, don’t go steal it, but you know. Get a cheap bike. You’ll have loads of fun. Go Blake! Get it.
– Droppin’. – Whoa! Whoa! (laughs) Whoa! Yeah! That was about as
extended as I used to be. That was sick! (laughs loudly) (claps) – I only went off track there. – Yeah, I saw that. – It was so scary. – Well, we’ve got another one now. That’s not it for the steeps. – Oh, I thought that. – Let’s move over there. – Alright. – I say we come in here from the side here and
hit the more traily turn. – Traily turn. – But we have to drift in
to the top for fun, okay? – Okay. – So you need to get a bit of a run up, slide in, foot down and then ka ka kew, but don’t hit the tree.
– Then get. – And not, yeah (laughs). Let’s watch you. He’s comin’ in. – La! – [Blake] He’s run up with the most speed. He’s got ha ha ha ha. (revving) – Ah, ooh! Oh that turn! – [Blake] Oh no, okay. (laughs) – Wow! (laughs loudly) – [Blake] Oh! Sinked. – What! – That’s really fun. – Got tree buzz shoulder things. Quite scary. – You might have hit something. Watch this! (revving) Ah, yeah! Ah! (laughs) (revving) (laughs loudly) – So good. – That tree. – I know, it’s so close. – I like skidded to a halt there. – I love how much fun
it is on these, Blake. – Yeah, so much more fun. – Look at that one. Do you reckon you can get into that rut? – Yeah, sure. – Without crash and burn? – That I don’t know about. I can get into the rut. – Let’s try. Challenge. – Free bit. – Free bit. There’s a sniper root. – But we have to launch in. (laughs loudly) Double in from there. – Oh my God. I don’t think you even get that doublin’. Alright, spine that’s there. – Alright, ride in. – Yeah. You start from that lump. – Okay. – Ooh, ooh! Ooh, daddy Mack (laughs). – [Sam] Did you miss it? – (laughs) No, I like did
a roly poly on the bike. – Ooh! Ooh!
– Oh! (laughs) – Oh! – Lucky I’ve got a continental
tire on the front, isn’t it? (laughs) – I’ll have to do that again. Chain.
– Did you fully die then? – Mate, I went. – Oh, I didn’t see it. Let’s get a replay. – Yeah, let’s watch the reeps. Ooh, ooh! Oh! Yep, see it? – That is crazy, Blake. – I’m gonna try to do it again. – Please. Free bit. Freeb, free bike, it. Free bike it. Free bit. Take that one home. Here we go. – Oh! – [Sam] Oh! Oh! (laughs loudly) – Oh! (laughs loudly) – [Sam] Oh my God. – Ah! – [Sam] And you even paved for that thing. You can’t even turn a corner. – I can’t even turn a corn. I’ll try again. – Useless, the bike. Useless bike. He needs a free one, then he’d do it fast. Yeah, this time he’s got it. Go on Blake. – [Blake] It’s because I’ve
got my water bottle in my peg. – Oh, yeah. Should of put money in there, then you could of cracked
it hard when you landed. Crack it! – Droppin’. – [Sam] Yeah. Again? No! (laughs) Daddy Mack. – Daddy Mack (laughs). – [Sam] Oh, he stopped it. That’s way cooler. – Ah! – Look at the root you’ve unearthed? – I know. – You can’t not do that. – Ow. – Please do it again. We want to see that. – Okay. Oh yeah. Droppin’. – Freebie. (laughs loudly) – No! (laughs) I can’t get in! – [Sam] How? – I’ll do it again. It’s ’cause I haven’t got continentals. Droppin’. – [Sam] This is it. Yeah!
– Yes! – Ha ha ha, finally! (claps) Nice. Hey, you know what? – It was a challenge. – Yeah, that was super challenging. Now I feel like we
should get some more air. – Ooh. Alright. – We’re gonna warm up on like
a kind of bigger jump here. – Okay. – And then we’re gonna
go into the biggest jump of this biking zone in there, yeah? – Okay. – Let’s. – I’m gonna pick the first jump. It’s in the hills. It’s local. This tabletop, it’s about one,
– For your foot in it. – Two, three. Three bike.
– I’ve got an idea. – Lay you down. – Three bike lengths. – Just lay down on it now. – Droppin’. (yells) Whoa, you did it!
– Hey! – Easy. Here you lay down Sam. I’m gonna try and clear you. – Blake’s not even
jumped that bike before. – [Blake] Yeah, I have. – Yeah, you did a little suey. – [Blake] Nah. How much speed do you need?
– Popped a jacket. – How much? (laughs) How much in the drop zone? – Just roll in. You’re okay, but a bit of a pedal. – Should I have my saddle up? – One pedal. Oh no! – Oh! – That’s so scary! Let’s do like a bit of a
stylish kickout on here. Well, let’s try to. – That was death grip into that. Yeah. Comin’ out soon, Death Grip Two. – Droppin’. (revving) Oh. – [Blake] That was really nice. – Thank you. Your turn. – That’s what I’m worried about, landing sideways on this thing. Droppin’. (revving) Yeah! – That was super comfy. That was cool. – Nice. – Potato. – I reckon we should go. Is there one a little
bit bigger than that? Or is it just full hammer? Can we jump the road as well? – Yeah, there’s a potential gap over road. Let’s go to the bigger jump first. – Alright. – [Sam] Droppin’. – Sam Pil droppin’ in. Big jump. Oh, there’s a step in. Whoa!
– Oh! – Oh my, that was quite high. That’s well good.
– I didn’t know. – There was a step down into it. – Yeah, it’s super like freebie. – Freebie. (laughs) Let me try. (revving) – [Sam] Oh, yes. So good man. – Yeah! I was gonna land and the
wheel was gonna go rink. – [Sam] Let’s jump even further and land all the way into that soft there. Cool.
– Okay. (favorable music) – That’s so fun on there. – So good. Oh, I got a challenge. – What? – Let’s swap bikes. (laughs) – Oh yeah, come on. – Have a go on this. – You might not know where those bars are. – It was only 800 now. – Oh my God. – Oh, you have like a giant bike. – Wow, your suspension like works, right? This is gonna be so fun. Let’s send it. – Oh, your pedals are death. – My pedals cost more than the bike. Egg beaters. – No, those are clips. (revving) Woo, woo! Oh my God! This is horrible! (revving) – Oh. – That was too easy for you. – ‘Cause I’m such a
free bike challenge guy. – Yeah, you are the king of free bike. – This is like my dream. Crazy!
– Did you see? – My craziness? (laughs) Let’s see the replay.
– Do the one-legger. – Oh, oh! Oh my God! Oh my God! You almost died!
– Yeah, I need. – I want my bike back, so we better. – Yeah. Too big for you ain’t it?
– Your is for giants. – Very. Too much travel.
– Small legs. – Look how much travel. 800 and what? – Five mil. (laughs loudly) – I reckon another challenge. – Yeah. I’ve got a good one. – Right. – We three it, just onto the top. You don’t have to clear it. – Alright. – I haven’t three-d this, so. – I’ve never three-d this. – Just go slow, basically. – Fly out three. – Yeah, if you jump too far, you’re disqualified, so you just have to lie down here. – (laughs) Alright. – We just, no okay. We both just roll in from there so you might have the speed, you know? – Okay. – Let’s send that then. – Alright. Three. This might lead to somethin’ else, maybe. – A freed 60. Oh, it’s so good! I can clear the whole thing. – [Blake] You nearly
cleared the whole thing. – You oughta bomb it and
freed the whole thing, of the 360. (revving) (laughs loudly) – Oh, I’m gonna do it again. – [Sam] Oh! – Oh, I hate this bike. Pils is the king though. Wow!
– Oh, it’s so good! – I’m gonna commit a little bit more, and actually go a little bit faster. Oh! – [Sam] Yes! – Yes (laughs). Yes! Hey! (claps) – That was so good! – Yeah! – I’ve got a well good challenge though, and we’re gonna get rid of this, ’cause the brakes are well sick, and we’re gonna use your one only. Manual challenge, we’re gonna draw a line on the floor and just
see how far we can go. – Oh. – Two attempts. – Two attempts. – Yeah. – Fright. – Winner gets a high five extra
strong than the other guy. – Cool. Deal.
– Let’s. – Let’s. (man mumbling) Ooh.
– Ooh. – Winner gets. – Would you risk it for a biscuit? Next challenge.
– Oh, the biscuit challenge. – Ha ha ha. (favorable music) – We’re over the designated
manual testing facility zone. We’re gonna get a bit of
a run up from down there. I’ve now made a line on the
floor, as of this second. That is where we start the manual from. – So I’m gonna use this bottle. Whoever gets the furthest, best of two, wins the cookie challenge. Risk it for a biscuit. – [Sam] Please. – Go for it, Sam. – Maximum run up you can
have is from this horse, max. – [Blake] Oh, he’s flyin’. Oh! – Oh, that’s so good though. What’s the brakes like? – Like perfect for mannys, ’cause when you pull ’em, they don’t work. He’s got like, you know, if this was
chance that was good, he’s got about this much of it. (laughs loudly) – Oh my God. That was so short and small. It’s like your height. – Just like my height. Yes. I’m very embarrassed. I didn’t actually know what finger to use. The brake is really hard. Wow. Oh. (laughs loudly) – That is, no! – Yeah, it’s somethin’ like that. Come on in, Blake. – Alright. – It’s like a football pitch. – Yeah, have fun with this. – Thank you very much, mate. – I’m gettin’ that cookie. – No, you’re not. Watch this. – Well, now he knows a
bit more about the bike. We’re gonna stay on
the same scale of this, but he’s gonna be about
there now, you know? He’ll probably go two meters, not one. Go Blake! You can do it. Oh, oh my God. Oh! (laughs) That was so good!
– That. – I wish I did it on my first though. – He definitely did better
than I thought he was gonna do. Nice one, Blake. – Wow. – [Man] But the cookie? – Is mine! Ha ha. (crunching) Mmm, so tasty man. – Oh (laughs). Oh. (bang) Next challenge. You said there was
another manual challenge. I don’t know if I could do it. Are you gonna step up?
– Big one. – Same bike though? – Alright. We’ve got another trail here that leads into a little step-up, then there’s a flat section here that then goes into a
roll and into a jump. We’re gonna jump up that bit
there and land in manual, and then into that roll. That’s the challenge. Two attempts. Let’s. Same bike. – Same bike. Now that there is probably less than the one I just manual, so it’s easy.
– For sure. – You can go first this time. – Wow. – I think he’ll actually do alright. I reckon he’ll get his front
wheel to that tree there, so over halfway. We’ll see. – Oh wow. – That was incredible. Go again. You didn’t know the speed
for half of that one. – I don’t know if I knew
I was quite safe on that. – Oh yeah. I’ll show you if you want. – That’s horrible (laughs). – So hard is it? You just bike. (laughs) I can’t even get
– That’s typical. – Over the tree stump. (revving) Oh, it’s gonna happen. – Well yeah, you’re the king. – Turn a guy back again. – No, I’ll have a go. I’ll have a go after you. I haven’t had a go yet. (revving) Ah (laughs loudly). I thought you were gonna. You didn’t have to go down there like. Oh, that was so close. Wow, you were going so fast. – Yeah. Pull me in. You can do it. – I’ll have a go, yeah. You have to bomb it. – So fast. – What finger do you
use on the brake, two? Yeah? I’m using one and I was scared. – That’s well fun. I was like drifting while wheelieing. It’s real hard with a big
stem though, isn’t it? ‘Cause.
– Yeah. – Your bike will go strange. (panting) – Oh, okay. Oh!
– Got it. – Get it, Blake! Oh. I need to do it. I can’t leave it unlanded. – I’m not along for this challenge. – I hear you. – Nah. Oh, oh, oh (laughs)! Yeah! The table end. (claps) – Wow! Now that, that’s king of freebies, man! (claps) King of free bike challenge! Sam Pilgrim, manual king! Sam, again. Another one. (laughs) (chomping) (claps) That was good, that whole plan! I reckon we should jump
the Chasm of Death. (mumbling) Please? It’s over there. (laughs) (favorable music) Alright, so when we were
doin’ that manual challenge, that obviously you did, I saw this Chasm of Doom. Look how big it is. – Yeah, this is, this is actually so bad. – Is it, right? – Like every, like mostly everyday someone gets like airlifted out
here ’cause of this one gap. – No? – It’s so big and so kicky. So you can go first.
– Oh. – And there’s a 40-foot drop into it. That doesn’t mean we’re
not gonna send it, does it? – No. – This is a, I’m never supposed to say it, but this is the final
feature of this episode. – No, it’s not. Don’t say that. Don’t say that (whispers). That’s bad luck. That’s like, touch wood this is gonna go alright. Oh, now you’ve got me seein’ helicopters. (laughs) – But when we crash it, we won’t know what’s happened.
– Exactly. – ‘Cause we’ll be knocked
out, so it’s fine. – Don’t say that. Droppin’. – [Sam] Should be good. Oh my God. – Oh! (laughs loudly) – [Sam] Wow! – Now that is scary, Sam. I landed straight right? But the mark of my landing
looks like it’s firing that way, ’cause my wheel went ba-rap. – [Sam] Ha! – I’m gonna do it again. Clear it. (revving) Oh my!
– Whoa! – [Sam] It was so scary. I have to table it. (laughs loudly) Incredible. Blake can do it now so cleanly that you could not even hear him man. – Yeah, like you’re local. You know this place. – I’ve never hit this jump before. – You never? – No. – Wow, you’re so, that’s crazy. – Never, hit it before. – Look at my chain. Look. (laughs) I reckon I? (clanging) – Yeah, that’s in. It’s in. That works really good. – What do I call it? The hacksaw? – Stop tryin’ to get
out of it by speaking. He’s hopin’ that it gets dark, the amount of time he’s talkin’, so he doesn’t have to do it again. Oh my God! (laughs) – Wow! I jumped over you! – That was well scary. – I thought I had to table it over you so I could get more height. – You probably scrubbed me. – Scrubber bubby. – Nice one, Blake. (bang) Solo.
– Solo. (laughs) – Well, thank you so much, Sam. – Yeah, it’s been awesome. – Come into your local spa. The king of free bike challenge. – Thanks for comin’ and
bringin’ the cheap bike. We’ve got some well good. – Sam, I reckon we should do more. – A 100%. – I’m gonna come over to and see. – Do you wanna see more? I mean that’s the whole, the whole thing is if you guys liked it, you should let us know below. – Yeah, let us know below. If you wanna see more
rad stuff just like this, click the globe to subscribe, if you wanna see another rad
video on cheap bike challenge, click over there somewhere. – See ya the next one. To the sky! – You gonna go to the sky? – Useless.